Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 266th day of the year 1963. It was the 38th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,528 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,843 days or 18.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 695 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 1, 1995.
If a dog named Xabi - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 244 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xabi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Xabi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Tiny Bradshaw
- 1906Bardu Ali
- 1927Mighty Joe Young
- 1954Charlie Barnett
- 1957Kumar Sanu
- 1970Ani DiFranco
- 1970Lucia Cifarelli
- 1976Sarah Blasko
- 1987Skylar Astin
- 1988Ryo Kimura
View the complete list of September 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1914Omar Ali Saifuddien III, Bruneian sultan (d. 1986)
- 1925Eleonora Rossi Drago, Italian actress (d. 2007)
- 1940Mohammad-Reza Shajarian, Iranian singer-songwriter
- 1942Sila María Calderón, Puerto Rican businesswoman and politician, 12th Secretary of State of Puerto Rico
- 1953Nicholas Witchell, English journalist
- 1958Marvin Lewis, American football player and coach
- 1959Martin Page, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Q-Feel)
- 1963Anne-Marie Cadieux, Canadian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1975Kim Dong-moon, South Korean badminton player
- 1977Brett Prebble, Australian jockey
View the complete list of September 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kara’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642First commencement exercises occur at Harvard College.
- 1889Nintendo Koppai (Later Nintendo Company, Limited) is founded by Fusajiro Yamauchi to produce and market the playing card game Hanafuda.
- 1909The Phantom of the Opera (original title: Le Fantôme de l'Opéra), a novel by French writer Gaston Leroux, is first published as a serialization in Le Gaulois.
- 1932The Kingdom of Hejaz and Nejd is renamed the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1962The Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts opens in New York City.
- 1980Bob Marley plays what would be his last concert in Pittsburgh.
- 1988José Canseco of the Oakland Athletics becomes the first member of the 40–40 club.
- 1992A large Provisional Irish Republican Army bomb destroys forensic laboratories in Belfast.
- 1999NASA announces that it has lost contact with the Mars Climate Orbiter.
- 2004Over 3,000 people die in Haiti after Hurricane Jeanne produces massive flooding and mudslides.
View the complete list of September 23 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hale Appleman, Norman Granz, May Sweet, Shirley Jones, Anne Watanabe, Andrew Garcia, Zeebra, Frunzik Mkrtchyan, Warren Mitchell, Myles Goodwyn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 23, 1963.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd September 1963 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 8, 1991. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1948. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blue Velvet by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 28, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd September 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 23, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 266th day of 1963
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 38th Monday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 292 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,528 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,843 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 695
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 1, 1995
- Age in dog years: 244 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: December 8, 1991 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1948 (-147)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Blue Velvet by Bobby Vinton (September 28, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IX.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1955 – Billy Idol, English singer-songwriter and actor (Generation X and Chelsea); June 15, 1954 – Jim Belushi, American actor and singer; March 8, 1926 – Francisco Rabal, Spanish-French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,126