Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1965 was a Thursday and it was the 266th day of the year 1965. It was the 39th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,380 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,460 days or 17.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 656 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 1, 1997.
If a dog named Gingi - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gingi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gingi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Jadwiga Smosarska
- 1929Wally Whyton
- 1946Davorin Popović
- 1956Peter David
- 1963Anne-Marie Cadieux
- 1969Patrick Fiori
- 1978Anthony Mackie
- 1981Natalie Horler
- 1985Maki Goto
View the complete list of September 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1898Jadwiga Smosarska, Polish actress (d. 1971)
- 1939Henry Blofeld, English cricketer and journalist
- 1947Neal Smith, American drummer and songwriter (Plasmatics)
- 1948Don Grolnick, American pianist and composer (Ten Wheel Drive) (d. 1996)
- 1969Rod Pampling, Australian golfer
- 1971Moin Khan, Pakistani cricketer and coach
- 1982Mait Künnap, Estonian tennis player
- 1985Hossein Kaebi, Iranian footballer
- 1996Lee Hi, South Korean singer
- 2000Kalani Hilliker, American model and dancer
View the complete list of September 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1803Second Anglo-Maratha War: Battle of Assaye between the British East India Company and the Maratha Empire in India.
- 1868Grito de Lares (“Lares Revolt”) occurs in Puerto Rico against Spanish rule.
- 1899American Asiatic Squadron destroys a Filipino battery at the Battle of Olongapo.
- 1905Norway and Sweden sign the “Karlstad treaty”, peacefully dissolving the Union between the two countries.
- 1909The Phantom of the Opera (original title: Le Fantôme de l'Opéra), a novel by French writer Gaston Leroux, is first published as a serialization in Le Gaulois.
- 1911Pilot Earle Ovington makes the first official airmail delivery in America under the authority of the United States Post Office Department
- 1913Roland Garros of France becomes the first to fly in an airplane across the Mediterranean (from St. Raphael France to Bizerte, Tunisia).
- 1938Mobilization of the Czechoslovak army in response to the Munich Crisis.
- 1952Richard Nixon makes his “Checkers speech”.
- 1973Juan Perón returns to power in Argentina.
View the complete list of September 23 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patricia Tallman, Jim Corcoran, Nikki Ziering, Doug Bradley, Assi Dayan, Howard Devoto, Jack Canfora, Dann Hume, Meagan Good, Roy Kinnear.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 23, 1965.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd September 1965 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +230. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 6, 1979. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eve of Destruction by Barry McGuire as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 25, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd September 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 23, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 266th day of 1965
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 39th Thursday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 343 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,380 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,460 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 656
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 1, 1997
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Pocket Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1994 (+230)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 6, 1979 (-154)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: Eve of Destruction by Barry McGuire (September 25, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1967 – Steven Shane McDonald, American bass player and actor (Redd Kross, Off!, and Green and Yellow TV); October 29, 1946 – Lynn Carey, American singer-songwriter and actress; December 3, 1992 – Joseph McManners, English singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,902