Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 266th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,743 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Suzanne Valadon
- 1938Tom Lester
- 1940Mohammad-Reza Shajarian
- 1944Eric Bogle
- 1945Paul Petersen
- 1954Charlie Barnett
- 1957Kumar Sanu
- 1959Elizabeth Peña
- 1963Anne-Marie Cadieux
- 1976Rob James-Collier
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1907Albert Ammons, American pianist (d. 1949)
- 1926Jimmy Woode, American bassist (Kenny Clarke/Francy Boland Big Band) (d. 2005)
- 1934Ahmad Shah Khan, Crown Prince of Afghanistan
- 1936Sylvain Saudan, Swiss skier
- 1942Sila María Calderón, Puerto Rican businesswoman and politician, 12th Secretary of State of Puerto Rico
- 1958Larry Mize, American golfer
- 1962Deborah Orr, Scottish journalist
- 1979Ricky Davis, American basketball player
- 1980Matt White, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1984Patrick Ehelechner, German ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1409Battle of Kherlen, the second significant victory over Ming dynasty China by the Mongols since 1368.
- 1641The Merchant Royal, carrying a treasure worth over a billion US dollars, is lost at sea off Land’s End.
- 1803Second Anglo-Maratha War: Battle of Assaye between the British East India Company and the Maratha Empire in India.
- 1899American Asiatic Squadron destroys a Filipino battery at the Battle of Olongapo.
- 1909The Phantom of the Opera (original title: Le Fantôme de l'Opéra), a novel by French writer Gaston Leroux, is first published as a serialization in Le Gaulois.
- 1942World War II: The Matanikau action on Guadalcanal begins: U.S. Marines attack Japanese units along the Matanikau River.
- 1943World War II: The Nazi puppet state the Italian Social Republic is founded.
- 1962The Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts opens in New York City.
- 1986Jim Deshaies of the Houston Astros sets a major league record by striking out the first eight batters he faces in a game against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- 1999NASA announces that it has lost contact with the Mars Climate Orbiter.
View the complete list of historical events for September 23.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brooke Smith, Cheyne Coates, Ray Charles, Lil Mama, Azim Rizk, Dev Anand, Thurston Harris, Elsa Lanchester, Iwao Takamoto, Jean Reno.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 23, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Go Away Little Girl by Donny Osmond as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 25, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1956 – Masayuki Suzuki, Japanese singer (Rats & Star); April 20, 1999 – Carly Rose Sonenclar, American actress and singer; June 1, 1973 – Adam Garcia, Australian actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085