Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 266th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,925 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 573 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Elvira - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elvira will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Elvira will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Ray Charles
- 1943Julio Iglesias
- 1947Mary Kay Place
- 1949Bruce Springsteen
- 1957Kumar Sanu
- 1968Yvette Fielding
- 1970Lucia Cifarelli
- 1978Worm Miller
- 1984Anneliese van der Pol
- 2000Kalani Hilliker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1778Mariano Moreno, Argentinian journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1811)
- 1880John Boyd Orr, 1st Baron Boyd-Orr, Scottish biologist, physician, and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971)
- 1900Bill Stone, English soldier (d. 2009)
- 1908Ramdhari Singh Dinkar, Indian poet, academic, and politician (d. 1974)
- 1930Colin Blakely, Irish-English actor (d. 1987)
- 1940Michel Temer, Brazilian lawyer and politician, 25th Vice President of Brazil
- 1952Mark Bego, American author
- 1969Jan Suchopárek, Czech footballer and manager
- 1980Cameron Litvack, American screenwriter and producer
- 1983Shane del Rosario, American mixed martial artist and kick-boxer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1459Battle of Blore Heath, the first major battle of the English Wars of the Roses, is fought at Blore Heath in Staffordshire.
- 1779American Revolution: John Paul Jones on board the USS Bonhomme Richard wins the Battle of Flamborough Head.
- 1780American Revolution: British Major John André is arrested as a spy by American soldiers exposing Benedict Arnold’s change of sides.
- 1938Mobilization of the Czechoslovak army in response to the Munich Crisis.
- 1942World War II: The Matanikau action on Guadalcanal begins: U.S. Marines attack Japanese units along the Matanikau River.
- 1950Korean War: The Battle of Hill 282: The first US friendly-fire incident on British military personnel since World War II occurs.
- 1952Richard Nixon makes his “Checkers speech”.
- 1980Bob Marley plays what would be his last concert in Pittsburgh.
- 1992A large Provisional Irish Republican Army bomb destroys forensic laboratories in Belfast.
- 1999NASA announces that it has lost contact with the Mars Climate Orbiter.
View the complete list of historical events for September 23.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Farrelly, J. Evan Bonifant, Christie Brinkley, Lucinda Dryzek, Lucia Rijker, Eddie DeGarmo, Taimo Toomast, Eva Perón, Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick, Joe Tex.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 23, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Go Away Little Girl by Donny Osmond as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 25, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1961 – El DeBarge, American singer-songwriter and producer (DeBarge); March 3, 1977 – Barret Swatek, American actress; June 14, 1955 – Paul O'Grady, English television host, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206