Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 267th day of the year 1972. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,459 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,820 days or 15.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 592 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 1, 2004.
If a dog named Zeena - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zeena will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zeena will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Bardu Ali
- 1923Margaret Pellegrini
- 1943Julio Iglesias
- 1949Bruce Springsteen
- 1966LisaRaye McCoy-Misick
- 1972Jermaine Dupri
- 1972Shim Eun-ha
- 1976Kip Pardue
- 1980Matt White
- 1984Kate French
View the complete list of September 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1906Charles Ritchie, Canadian diplomat, High Commission of Canada to the United Kingdom (d. 1995)
- 1912Tony Smith, American sculptor and educator (d. 1980)
- 1935Prem Chopra, Pakistani-Indian actor
- 1959Hans Nijman, Dutch mixed martial artist and wrestler (d. 2014)
- 1971Ingebrigt Håker Flaten, Norwegian bassist and composer (Atomic and The Thing)
- 1976Volodymyr Sydorenko, Ukrainian boxer
- 1978Worm Miller, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1985Hossein Kaebi, Iranian footballer
- 1991Melanie Oudin, American tennis player
- 2000Kalani Hilliker, American model and dancer
View the complete list of September 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Melody’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1338The Battle of Arnemuiden was the first naval battle of the Hundred Years’ War and the first naval battle using artillery, as the English ship Christofer had three cannon and one hand gun.
- 1568Spanish naval forces rout an English fleet, under the command of John Hawkins, at the Battle of San Juan de Ulúa near Veracruz.
- 1641The Merchant Royal, carrying a treasure worth over a billion US dollars, is lost at sea off Land’s End.
- 1845The Knickerbockers Baseball Club, the first baseball team to play under the modern rules, is founded in New York.
- 1889Nintendo Koppai (Later Nintendo Company, Limited) is founded by Fusajiro Yamauchi to produce and market the playing card game Hanafuda.
- 1908University of Alberta in Alberta, Canada, is founded.
- 1943World War II: The Nazi puppet state the Italian Social Republic is founded.
- 1986Jim Deshaies of the Houston Astros sets a major league record by striking out the first eight batters he faces in a game against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- 2002The first public version of the web browser Mozilla Firefox (“Phoenix 0.1”) is released.
- 2010Convict Teresa Lewis became the first female inmate to die by lethal injection in the state of Virginia.
View the complete list of September 23 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dennis Lehane, Melissa Mathison, Vaçe Zela, Jackie Coogan, Machiko Soga, John Bedford Lloyd, Sissy Spacek, Mike Pinera, Foxes, Ryohei Chiba.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 23, 1972.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd September 1972 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 29, 1988. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me by Mac Davis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 23, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 825. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd September 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 23, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 267th day of 1972
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 73 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,459 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,820 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 592
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 1, 2004
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a Cockapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1983 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 29, 1988 (-174)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me by Mac Davis (September 23, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IX.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1980 – Pascual Romero, American musician and producer; July 6, 1964 – Cristina D'Avena, Italian singer and actress; February 19, 1993 – Empress Schuck, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,182