Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1979 was a Sunday and it was the 266th day of the year 1979. It was the 38th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 100 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,241 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,080 days or 13.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 516 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 1, 2011.
If a dog named Rizo - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rizo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rizo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Wally Whyton
- 1935Les McCann
- 1939Roy Buchanan
- 1947Mary Kay Place
- 1971Kenji Matsuda
- 1971Lee Mi-yeon
- 1975Jaime Bergman
- 1980Matt White
- 1987Skylar Astin
- 1990Çağatay Ulusoy
View the complete list of September 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1899Louise Nevelson, Ukrainian-American sculptor (d. 1988)
- 1908Ramdhari Singh Dinkar, Indian poet, academic, and politician (d. 1974)
- 1925Eleonora Rossi Drago, Italian actress (d. 2007)
- 1944Richard Lambert, English journalist and academic
- 1952Jim Morrison, American baseball player and manager
- 1959Jason Alexander, American actor, singer, director, and producer
- 1962Deborah Orr, Scottish journalist
- 1971Ingebrigt Håker Flaten, Norwegian bassist and composer (Atomic and The Thing)
- 1972Alistair Campbell, Zimbabwean cricketer
- 1991Key, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Shinee and Toheart)
View the complete list of September 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Becky’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1338The Battle of Arnemuiden was the first naval battle of the Hundred Years’ War and the first naval battle using artillery, as the English ship Christofer had three cannon and one hand gun.
- 1568Spanish naval forces rout an English fleet, under the command of John Hawkins, at the Battle of San Juan de Ulúa near Veracruz.
- 1642First commencement exercises occur at Harvard College.
- 1932The Kingdom of Hejaz and Nejd is renamed the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1959Iowa farmer and corn breeder Roswell Garst hosts Soviet premier Nikita Khrushchev.
- 1973Juan Perón returns to power in Argentina.
- 1980Bob Marley plays what would be his last concert in Pittsburgh.
- 1983Gerrie Coetzee of South Africa becomes the first African boxing world heavyweight champion.
- 1986Jim Deshaies of the Houston Astros sets a major league record by striking out the first eight batters he faces in a game against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- 1992A large Provisional Irish Republican Army bomb destroys forensic laboratories in Belfast.
View the complete list of September 23 historical events.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Butt, Maria Grazia Cucinotta, Michael Showalter, Mimi Paley, Tobin Bell, Courtney Ford, Alex Désert, Philip Anglim, Claudine Mercier, Tessa Allen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 23, 1979.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd September 1979 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1999. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 25, 1988. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sharona by The Knack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 29, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd September 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 23, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 266th day of 1979
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 38th Sunday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 100 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,241 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,080 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 516
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 1, 2011
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: December 12, 1999 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 25, 1988 (-136)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: My Sharona by The Knack (September 29, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IX.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1953 – Kitarō, Japanese keyboard player, composer, and producer; August 17, 1947 – Gary Talley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Box Tops); March 4, 1916 – Maurice Argent, American actor (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,166