Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1979 was a Sunday and it was the 266th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,209 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,736 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 481 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 1, 2011.
If a dog named Winter White - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Winter White will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Winter White will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Walter Pidgeon
- 1906Bardu Ali
- 1935Prem Chopra
- 1938Romy Schneider
- 1949Floella Benjamin, Baroness Benjamin
- 1963Anne-Marie Cadieux
- 1964Katie Mitchell
- 1982Alyssa Sutherland
- 1987Trinidad James
- 2000Kalani Hilliker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1908Ramdhari Singh Dinkar, Indian poet, academic, and politician (d. 1974)
- 1914Omar Ali Saifuddien III, Bruneian sultan (d. 1986)
- 1935Arland D. Williams, Jr., American passenger on Air Florida Flight 90 (d. 1982)
- 1939Henry Blofeld, English cricketer and journalist
- 1943Tanuja, Indian actress
- 1946Anne Wheeler, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1985Chris Johnson, American football player
- 1985Lukáš Kašpar, Czech ice hockey player
- 1991Melanie Oudin, American tennis player
- 1996Lee Hi, South Korean singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Spanish naval forces rout an English fleet, under the command of John Hawkins, at the Battle of San Juan de Ulúa near Veracruz.
- 1780American Revolution: British Major John André is arrested as a spy by American soldiers exposing Benedict Arnold’s change of sides.
- 1803Second Anglo-Maratha War: Battle of Assaye between the British East India Company and the Maratha Empire in India.
- 1908University of Alberta in Alberta, Canada, is founded.
- 1909The Phantom of the Opera (original title: Le Fantôme de l'Opéra), a novel by French writer Gaston Leroux, is first published as a serialization in Le Gaulois.
- 1913Roland Garros of France becomes the first to fly in an airplane across the Mediterranean (from St. Raphael France to Bizerte, Tunisia).
- 1938Mobilization of the Czechoslovak army in response to the Munich Crisis.
- 1950Korean War: The Battle of Hill 282: The first US friendly-fire incident on British military personnel since World War II occurs.
- 1959The MS Princess of Tasmania, Australia’s first passenger roll-on/roll-off diesel ferry, makes her maiden voyage across Bass Strait.
- 1973Juan Perón returns to power in Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for September 23.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hal B. Wallis, Frl. Menke, Herb Vigran, Herb Pedersen, Alia Shawkat, Carol Wayne, Bunny Berigan, Alyson Court, Mae Questel, James Bolam.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 23, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sharona by The Knack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 29, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1969 – Godfrey, American comedian and actor; February 11, 1959 – Bradley Cole, American actor; March 18, 1964 – Mika Kanai, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,373