Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of September 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 24, 1954 was a Friday and it was the 267th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,974 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 778 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Sheila MacRae
- 1938Steve Douglas
- 1948Garth Porter
- 1957Tod Howarth
- 1961Luc Picard
- 1969DeVante Swing
- 1979Jenny Platt
- 1985Jessica Lucas
- 1986Leah Dizon
- 1988Kyle Sullivan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 24.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 24.
- 1902Ruhollah Khomeini, Iranian religious leader and politician, 1st Supreme Leader of Iran (d. 1989)
- 1906Józef Nawrot, Polish footballer (d. 1982)
- 1909Gerard Antoni Ciołek, Polish historian and architect (d. 1966)
- 1920Richard Bong, American soldier and pilot, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1945)
- 1944Eavan Boland, Irish poet and academic
- 1957Brad Bird, American director, screenwriter, animator, producer and actor
- 1976Yakkun Sakurazuka, Japanese voice actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1980Woranut Bhirombhakdi, Thai actress
- 1985Eleanor Catton, Canadian-New Zealand author
- 1987Matthew Connolly, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1830Belgian Revolution: A revolutionary committee of notables forms the Provisional Government of Belgium.
- 1914World War I: The Siege of Przemyśl (present-day Poland) begins.
- 1932Gandhi and Dr. B. R. Ambedkar agree to the Poona Pact, which reserved seats in the Indian provincial legislatures for the “Depressed Classes” (Untouchables).
- 1946Clark Clifford and George Elsey, military advisers to U.S. President Harry S. Truman, present him with a top-secret report on the Soviet Union that first recommends the containment policy.
- 1960USS Enterprise, the world’s first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, is launched.
- 196860 Minutes debuts on CBS.
- 1979CompuServe launches the first consumer internet service, which features the first public electronic mail service.
- 2007Between 30,000 and 100,000 people take part in anti-government protests in Yangon, Burma, the largest in 20 years.
- 2009The G20 summit begins in Pittsburgh with 30 global leaders in attendance. It marks the first use of LRAD in U.S. history.
- 2014The Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM), a Mars orbiter launched into Earth orbit by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), successfully inserted into orbit of Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for September 24.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 24 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kate Fischer, Robert Alda, David Robb, Woody Guthrie, Dylan Bruno, Marla Boyd, Andrea Elson, DJ Snake, Anna McGarrigle, Gregory Carroll.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 24 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 24, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1912 – Jack Owens, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1982); May 1, 1956 – Catherine Frot, French actress; November 25, 1966 – Tim Armstrong, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Rancid, The Transplants, Devils Brigade, Operation Ivy, Dance Hall Crashers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,031