Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of September 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 24, 1969 was a Wednesday and it was the 267th day of the year 1969. It was the 39th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,991 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,330 days or 17.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 644 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 2, 2001.
If a dog named James - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 James will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like James will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Audra Lindley
- 1919Dayton Allen
- 1922John Moffatt
- 1934Chick Willis
- 1936Jim Henson
- 1948Phil Hartman
- 1950Kristina Wayborn
- 1962Tim Supple
- 1979Casey Johnson
- 1979Ross Mathews
View the complete list of September 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 24.
- 1761F.L.Æ. Kunzen, German-Danish composer and conductor (d. 1817)
- 1898Howard Florey, Australian pharmacologist and pathologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1968)
- 1907Ben Oakland, American pianist, composer, and songwriter (d. 1979)
- 1924Voula Zouboulaki, Egyptian-Greek actress (d. 2015)
- 1940Yves Navarre, French author (d. 1994)
- 1951Douglas Kmiec, American scholar and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Malta
- 1958Kevin Sorbo, American actor and producer
- 1962Ilgvars Zalāns, Latvian painter
- 1971Kevin Millar, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1980John Arne Riise, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of September 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Andrew’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1180Manuel I Komnenos, last Emperor of the Komnenian restoration dies. The Byzantine Empire slips into terminal decline.
- 1664The Dutch Republic surrenders New Amsterdam to England.
- 1674Second Tantrik Coronation of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
- 1780Benedict Arnold flees to British Army lines when the arrest of British Major John André exposes Arnold’s plot to surrender West Point.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt proclaims Devils Tower in Wyoming as the nation’s first National Monument.
- 1950Forest fires black out the sun over portions of Canada and New England. A blue moon is seen as far away as Europe.
- 1972Japan Airlines Flight 472, operated Douglas DC-8-53 landed at Juhu Aerodrome instead of Santacruz Airport in Bombay, India.
- 2005Hurricane Rita makes landfall in the United States, devastating portions of southwestern Louisiana and extreme southeastern Texas.
- 2014The Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM), a Mars orbiter launched into Earth orbit by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), successfully inserted into orbit of Mars.
- 2015At least 1,100 people are killed and another 934 wounded after a stampede during the Hajj in Saudi Arabia.
View the complete list of September 24 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 24, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hayden Schlossberg, Dean Martin, Ezgi Asaroğlu, Douglas Campbell, Maja Latinović, Ninon Vallin, Frank Shuster, Jeff Coopwood, Sarah Kucserka, Ed Solomon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 24 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 24, 1969.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th September 1969 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 11, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar, Sugar by The Archies as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 27, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 24th September 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 24, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 267th day of 1969
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 39th Wednesday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 2 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,991 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,330 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 644
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 2, 2001
- Age in dog years: 224 dog years old using a Lakeland Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 11, 1997 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1951 (-161)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Sugar, Sugar by The Archies (September 27, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.IX.MCMLXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1974 – Kenan İmirzalıoğlu, Turkish actor and tenor; August 8, 1951 – Martin Brest, American director, producer, and screenwriter; April 19, 1958 – Steve Antin, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,167