Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of September 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 24, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 267th day of the year 1977. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,623 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,208 days or 14.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 529 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 2, 2009.
If a dog named Paris - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 209 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Paris will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Paris will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Dayton Allen
- 1922Cornell MacNeil
- 1922John Moffatt
- 1939Wayne Henderson
- 1948Garth Porter
- 1950Harriet Walter
- 1954Helen Lederer
- 1962Nia Vardalos
- 1975Kyle Turley
- 1981Fernanda Urrejola
View the complete list of September 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 24.
- 1802Adolphe d'Archiac, French paleontologist and geologist (d. 1868)
- 1885Artur Lemba, Estonian pianist, composer, and educator (d. 1963)
- 1893Blind Lemon Jefferson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1929)
- 1930Angelo Muscat, Maltese-English actor (d. 1977)
- 1941Linda McCartney, American singer, photographer, and activist (Wings and Suzy and the Red Stripes) (d. 1998)
- 1950Harriet Walter, English actress
- 1961Christopher L. Eisgruber, American lawyer and academic
- 1962Rosamund Kwan, Hong Kong actress
- 1966Bernard Gilkey, American baseball player
- 1987Gürhan Gürsoy, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of September 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Earl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1645Battle of Rowton Heath, Parliamentarian victory over a Royalist army commanded in person by King Charles.
- 1873Establishment of “Satyashodhak Samaj”, (Truth-seeker Movement) at Pune, Maharashtra, India by Mahatma Jyotirao Phule.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt proclaims Devils Tower in Wyoming as the nation’s first National Monument.
- 1960USS Enterprise, the world’s first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, is launched.
- 1962United States court of appeals orders the University of Mississippi to admit James Meredith.
- 1975Dougal Haston and Doug Scott on the Southwest Face expedition become the first people to reach the summit of Mount Everest by any of its faces.
- 1979CompuServe launches the first consumer internet service, which features the first public electronic mail service.
- 1990Periodic Great White Spot is observed on Saturn.
- 1996Representatives of 71 nations sign the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty at the United Nations.
- 2005Hurricane Rita makes landfall in the United States, devastating portions of southwestern Louisiana and extreme southeastern Texas.
View the complete list of September 24 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 24, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nate Ruess, Eriq La Salle, Işın Karaca, Diamanda Galás, Jon Locke, Jericho Rosales, Jack Albertson, Paola Quattrini, Carol Kidd, Jeon Hye-bin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 24 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 24, 1977.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th September 1977 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1958. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 12, 1968. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Best of My Love by The Emotions as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 24, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 24th September 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 24, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 267th day of 1977
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 83 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,623 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,208 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 529
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 2, 2009
- Age in dog years: 209 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1958 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 12, 1968 (-125)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: Best of My Love by The Emotions (September 24, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.IX.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1974 – Anton Glanzelius, Swedish actor; February 7, 1934 – Earl King, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 2003); March 22, 1955 – Lena Olin, Swedish-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,127