Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of September 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 24, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 267th day of the year 1981. It was the 39th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,659 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,553 days or 12.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 462 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 2, 2013.
If a dog named Ziji - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ziji will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ziji will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Louis Edmonds
- 1944Diana Körner
- 1945John Rutter
- 1952Nikos Sergianopoulos
- 1960Amy Sky
- 1969Lisa Matthews
- 1972Kate Fleetwood
- 1976Malinda Williams
- 1980Woranut Bhirombhakdi
- 1988Birgit Sarrap
View the complete list of September 24 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 24.
- 1501Gerolamo Cardano, Italian mathematician, physician, and astrologer (d. 1576)
- 1906Józef Nawrot, Polish footballer (d. 1982)
- 1913Herb Jeffries, American singer and actor (d. 2014)
- 1936Jim Henson, American puppeteer, director, producer and screenwriter, created The Muppets (d. 1990)
- 1944Eavan Boland, Irish poet and academic
- 1946Lars Emil Johansen, Greenlandic educator and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Greenland
- 1979Jenny Platt, English actress
- 1980Daniele Bennati, Italian cyclist
- 1985Jessica Lucas, Canadian actress and singer
- 2001Clare Foley, American actress
View the complete list of September 24 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1664The Dutch Republic surrenders New Amsterdam to England.
- 1830Belgian Revolution: A revolutionary committee of notables forms the Provisional Government of Belgium.
- 1873Establishment of “Satyashodhak Samaj”, (Truth-seeker Movement) at Pune, Maharashtra, India by Mahatma Jyotirao Phule.
- 1890The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints officially renounces polygamy.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt proclaims Devils Tower in Wyoming as the nation’s first National Monument.
- 1932Gandhi and Dr. B. R. Ambedkar agree to the Poona Pact, which reserved seats in the Indian provincial legislatures for the “Depressed Classes” (Untouchables).
- 1946Cathay Pacific Airways is founded in Hong Kong.
- 1957President Dwight D. Eisenhower sends 101st Airborne Division troops to Little Rock, Arkansas, to enforce desegregation.
- 196860 Minutes debuts on CBS.
- 1968Swaziland joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of September 24 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 24, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Craig Taubman, Jason Priestley, Alice Liddell, Jean Poiret, Jacob Latimore, Maureen McCormick, Mizchif, Liam Hess, Masami Nagasawa, Lee Ingleby.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 24 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 24, 1981.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th September 1981 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 19, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 26, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 24th September 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 24, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 267th day of 1981
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 39th Thursday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 220 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,659 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,553 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 462
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 2, 2013
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Basset Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: November 19, 1971 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1988 (-137)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie (September 26, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1977 – Mami Higashiyama, Japanese actress and singer; July 28, 1971 – Stephen Lynch, American singer-songwriter and actor; July 15, 1984 – Vice Cooler, American singer-songwriter (Hawnay Troof and XBXRX).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,753