Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of September 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 24, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 268th day of the year 2004. It was the 39th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,803 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,934 days or 5.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 2, 2036.
If a dog named Freckle - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Freckle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Freckle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Audra Lindley
- 1922Bert I. Gordon
- 1922John Moffatt
- 1941Linda McCartney
- 1946Joe Greene
- 1946Uschi Obermaier
- 1950Harriet Walter
- 1952Mark Sandman
- 1969DeVante Swing
- 1969Goya Toledo
View the complete list of September 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 24.
- 1870Georges Claude, French chemist and engineer, invented Neon lighting (d. 1960)
- 1892Adélard Godbout, Canadian agronomist and politician, 15th Premier of Québec (d. 1956)
- 1914John Kerr, Australian politician, 18th Governor-General of Australia (d. 1991)
- 1930John W. Young, American captain, engineer, and astronaut
- 1932Walter Wallmann, German politician, Minister-President of Hesse (d. 2013)
- 1952Nikos Sergianopoulos, Greek actor (d. 2008)
- 1956Hubie Brooks, American baseball player
- 1969Goya Toledo, Spanish model and actress
- 1969Paul Ray Smith, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2003)
- 1971Peter Salisbury, English drummer (The Verve and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)
View the complete list of September 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Minnie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 622Muhammad and his followers completed their Hijra from Mecca to Medina to escape religious persecution.
- 1674Second Tantrik Coronation of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
- 1846Mexican–American War: General Zachary Taylor captures Monterrey.
- 1869“Black Friday”: Gold prices plummet after Ulysses S. Grant orders the Treasury to sell large quantities of gold after Jay Gould and James Fisk plot to control the market.
- 1935Earl Bascom and Weldon Bascom produce the first rodeo ever held outdoors under electric lights at Columbia, Mississippi
- 1957Camp Nou, the largest stadium in Europe, is opened in Barcelona.
- 196860 Minutes debuts on CBS.
- 1968Swaziland joins the United Nations.
- 1972Japan Airlines Flight 472, operated Douglas DC-8-53 landed at Juhu Aerodrome instead of Santacruz Airport in Bombay, India.
- 2005Hurricane Rita makes landfall in the United States, devastating portions of southwestern Louisiana and extreme southeastern Texas.
View the complete list of September 24 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 24, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beth Howland, Lauren Lane, Aggro Santos, Joseph Campanella, Luka Bloom, Chingy, Mick Jones, Irving Fein, Skyler Day, Saki Nakajima.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 24 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 24, 2004.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th September 2004 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 18, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 24, 1988. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 25, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1075. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 24th September 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 24, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 268th day of 2004
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 39th Friday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 41 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,803 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,934 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 197
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 2, 2036
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 18, 1997 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 24, 1988 (-146)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo (September 25, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.IX.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1945 – Stu Cook, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Creedence Clearwater Revival and Southern Pacific); December 16, 1949 – Billy Gibbons, American guitarist, songwriter, producer, and actor (ZZ Top and Moving Sidewalks); August 6, 1973 – Donna Lewis, Welsh singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,120