Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of September 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 25, 1990 was a Tuesday and it was the 268th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,801 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 332 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Yardena Arazi
- 1964Kikuko Inoue
- 1969Hal Sparks
- 1971Jessie Wallace
- 1975Daniel Hyde
- 1976Chiara Siracusa
- 1977Robbie Jones
- 1980Elio Germano
- 1981Shane Tutmarc
- 1982Hyun Bin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 25.
- 1798Jean-Baptiste Élie de Beaumont, French geologist and engineer (d. 1874)
- 1825Joachim Heer, Swiss lawyer and politician, President of the National Council (d. 1879)
- 1934Jean Sorel, French actor
- 1943Aram Saroyan, American author, poet, and playwright
- 1951Yardena Arazi, Israeli singer
- 1953Richard Harvey, English mandolin player, keyboard player, and composer (Gryphon)
- 1957Vladimir Popovkin, Russian general (d. 2014)
- 1962Shreela Ghosh, Indian-English actress and dancer
- 1975Dat Nguyen, American football player and coach
- 1991Emmy Clarke, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1915World War I: The Second Battle of Champagne begins.
- 1929Jimmy Doolittle performs the first blind flight from Mitchel Field proving that full instrument flying from take off to landing is possible.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: The Chinese Eighth Route Army gains a minor, but morale-boosting victory in the Battle of Pingxingguan.
- 1942World War II: Swiss Police Instruction: This instruction denied entry into Switzerland to Jewish refugees.
- 1955The Royal Jordanian Air Force is founded.
- 1957Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas, is integrated by the use of United States Army troops.
- 1970Ceasefire between Jordan and the Fedayeen ends fighting triggered by four hijackings on September 6 and 9.
- 1974The first ulnar collateral ligament replacement surgery (Tommy John surgery) performed, on baseball player Tommy John.
- 1977About 4,200 people take part in the first running of the Chicago Marathon.
- 2003A magnitude-8.0 earthquake strikes just offshore Hokkaidō, Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for September 25.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 25 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brandi Carlile, Karla Álvarez, Jack Concannon, Sarah Polley, Emily Head, Juliane Köhler, Randy Quaid, Raúl Juliá, Inés Rivero, Philip Seymour Hoffman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 25 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 25, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Can’t Live Without Your) Love and Affection by Nelson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 29, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1958 – Miranda Richardson, English actress and singer; March 1, 1948 – Burning Spear, Jamaican singer-songwriter; June 30, 1952 – David Garrison, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053