Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of September 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 27, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 270th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,737 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Vincent Youmans
- 1922Arthur Penn
- 1934Claude Jarman, Jr.
- 1934Wilford Brimley
- 1936Gordon Honeycombe
- 1943Max Boyce
- 1943Randy Bachman
- 1945Bob Spiers
- 1948Tom Braidwood
- 1983Shermon Tang
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 27.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 27.
- 1601Louis XIII of France (d. 1643)
- 1643Solomon Stoddard, American pastor and librarian (d. 1729)
- 1677Giovanni Carlo Maria Clari, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1754)
- 1906Sergei Varshavsky, Russian art collector and author (d. 1980)
- 1933Will Sampson, American actor and painter (d. 1987)
- 1946Nicos Anastasiades, Cypriot lawyer and politician, 7th President of Cyprus
- 1969Sofia Milos, Swiss-American actress
- 1978Mihaela Ursuleasa, Romanian pianist (d. 2012)
- 1979Zita Görög, Hungarian model and actress
- 1991Anete Paulus, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1821Mexico gains its independence from Spain.
- 1825The world’s first public railway to use steam locomotives, the Stockton and Darlington Railway, is ceremonially opened.
- 1903Wreck of the Old 97, a train crash made famous by the song of the same name.
- 1941The SS Patrick Henry is launched becoming the first of more than 2,700 Liberty ships.
- 1942Last day of the September Matanikau action on Guadalcanal as United States Marine Corps troops barely escape after being surrounded by Japanese forces near the Matanikau River.
- 1949The first Plenary Session of the National People’s Congress approves the design of the Flag of the People’s Republic of China.
- 1959Nearly 5,000 people die on the main Japanese island of Honshū as the result of a typhoon.
- 2003SMART-1 satellite is launched.
- 2007NASA launches the Dawn probe.
- 2008CNSA astronaut Zhai Zhigang becomes the first Chinese person to perform a spacewalk while flying on Shenzhou 7.
View the complete list of historical events for September 27.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 27 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marny Kennedy, Joseph Simmons, Jack Duarte, Erika Sawajiri, Norman Eshley, Yukari Kabutomushi, Ben Stein, Jimmy Somerville, Pam Grier, John Dexter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 27 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 27, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 2, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1978 – Paulo Costanzo, Canadian actor, director, and producer; February 9, 1978 – A.J. Buckley, Irish-Canadian actor, director, and screenwriter; September 4, 1964 – René Pape, German actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056