Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of September 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 27, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 270th day of the year 1985. It was the 39th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,091 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,364 days or 11.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 444 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 5, 2017.
If a dog named Lucca - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucca will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lucca will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Freddy Quinn
- 1933Will Sampson
- 1934Wilford Brimley
- 1936Gordon Honeycombe
- 1951Michel Rivard
- 1960Christopher Cousins
- 1963Marc Maron
- 1979La'Myia Good
- 1979Zita Görög
- 1992Jake Burbage
View the complete list of September 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 27.
- 1271Wenceslaus II of Bohemia (d. 1305)
- 1696Alphonsus Maria de' Liguori, Italian bishop and saint (d. 1787)
- 1906Jim Thompson, American author and screenwriter (d. 1977)
- 1929Barbara Murray, English actress (d. 2014)
- 1931Freddy Quinn, Austrian singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1936Don Cornelius, American television host and producer, created Soul Train (d. 2012)
- 1949Jahn Teigen, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1953Greg Ham, Australian keyboard player, saxophonist, songwriter, and actor (Men at Work) (d. 2012)
- 1961Andy Lau, Hong Kong singer, actor, and producer
- 1976Jason Phillips, American baseball player and coach
View the complete list of September 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Javier’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1605The armies of Sweden are defeated by the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth in the Battle of Kircholm.
- 1821Mexico gains its independence from Spain.
- 1905The physics journal Annalen der Physik received Albert Einstein’s paper “Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?”, introducing the equation E=mc².
- 1949The first Plenary Session of the National People’s Congress approves the design of the Flag of the People’s Republic of China.
- 1956USAF Captain Milburn G. Apt becomes the first man to exceed Mach 3 while flying the Bell X-2. Shortly thereafter, the craft goes out of control and Captain Apt is killed.
- 1975The last use of capital punishment in Spain sees the executions of five members of militant organisations, sparking worldwide protests against the Spanish government and the withdrawal of numerous ambassadors.
- 1993The Sukhumi massacre takes place in Abkhazia.
- 1998The Google internet search engine retrospectively claims this as its birthday.
- 2007NASA launches the Dawn probe.
- 2012A mass shooting takes place at Accent Signage Systems, in Minneapolis, killing 6 people, including the gunman who committed suicide, and wounding 2 others.
View the complete list of September 27 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 27, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gabriel Byrne, Cecily Strong, Jan Johansen, Walter Egan, Kōsuke Toriumi, Gloria Estefan, Howard Stern, Irene Handl, Peter Reckell, Hardi Volmer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 27 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 27, 1985.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th September 1985 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 11, 1999. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 10, 1965. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Money for Nothing by Dire Straits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 28, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 27th September 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 27, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 270th day of 1985
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 39th Friday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 58 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 13,091 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,364 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 444
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 5, 2017
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 11, 1999 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 10, 1965 (-141)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Money for Nothing by Dire Straits (September 28, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.IX.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1974 – Tim Kinsella, American singer-songwriter (Cap'n Jazz, Joan of Arc, Owls, Make Believe, and Everyoned); August 28, 1982 – Gionna Cabrera, Filipino model, Binibining Pilipinas-Universe 2005; July 14, 1918 – Ingmar Bergman, Swedish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,121