Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of September 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 27, 1990 was a Thursday and it was the 270th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,769 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 331 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Carl Ballantine
- 1921Milton Subotsky
- 1927Sada Thompson
- 1934Wilford Brimley
- 1948A Martinez
- 1951David Starobin
- 1969Sofia Milos
- 1975Thanos Petrelis
- 1983Jeon Hye-bin
- 1984Avril Lavigne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 27.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 27.
- 1544Takenaka Shigeharu, Japanese samurai (d. 1579)
- 1894Lothar von Richthofen, German lieutenant and pilot (d. 1922)
- 1919Charles H. Percy, American lieutenant and politician (d. 2011)
- 1921Milton Subotsky, American screenwriter and producer, co-founded Amicus Productions (d. 1991)
- 1927Sada Thompson, American actress (d. 2011)
- 1936Don Cornelius, American television host and producer, created Soul Train (d. 2012)
- 1940Josephine Barstow, English soprano and actress
- 1951Steve Soper, English race car driver
- 1953Claudio Gentile, Italian footballer and manager
- 1968Mari Kiviniemi, Finnish politician, 41st Prime Minister of Finland
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1331The Battle of Płowce between the Kingdom of Poland and the Teutonic Order is fought.
- 1821Mexico gains its independence from Spain.
- 1822Jean-François Champollion announces that he has deciphered the Rosetta Stone.
- 1905The physics journal Annalen der Physik received Albert Einstein’s paper “Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?”, introducing the equation E=mc².
- 1937Bali tiger declared extinct.
- 1954The nationwide debut of Tonight Starring Steve Allen (The Tonight Show) hosted by Steve Allen on NBC.
- 1977A U.S. Navy McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II crashes into a residential neighborhood in Yokohama, Japan, killing two children on the ground and injuring seven other people.
- 2000The first Olympic Gold Medal ever for taekwondo was won by Greek athlete Michail Mouroutsos in men’s -58 kg division in Sydney.
- 2007NASA launches the Dawn probe.
- 2015A total lunar eclipse takes place during a supermoon visible across much of the world.
View the complete list of historical events for September 27.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 27 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Akihisa Shiono, Lamont Bentley, Norma MacMillan, Alex Briley, Michael K. Williams, Marcia Ball, Angie Martinez, Charles Shyer, Dorothea Röschmann, Rubén Juárez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 27 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 27, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Can’t Live Without Your) Love and Affection by Nelson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 29, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1949 – Ron Raines, American actor and singer; October 10, 1946 – John Prine, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 31, 1967 – Minako Honda, Japanese singer and actress (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085