Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of September 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 27, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 270th day of the year 2003. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,158 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,053 days or 5.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 5, 2035.
If a dog named Cooter - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cooter will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cooter will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Carl Ballantine
- 1924Fred Singer
- 1934Wilford Brimley
- 1941Don Nix
- 1947Liz Torres
- 1960Jean-Marc Barr
- 1967Debi Derryberry
- 1971Amanda Detmer
- 1975Thanos Petrelis
- 1989Mikiho Niwa
View the complete list of September 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 27.
- 1907Bernard Miles, English actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1991)
- 1924Fred Singer, Austrian-American physicist and academic
- 1927Sada Thompson, American actress (d. 2011)
- 1940Benoni Beheyt, Belgian cyclist
- 1942Dith Pran, Cambodian photographer and journalist (d. 2008)
- 1960Jean-Marc Barr, German-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1964Stephan Jenkins, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Third Eye Blind)
- 1979Jon Garland, American baseball player
- 1982Markus Rosenberg, Swedish footballer
- 1989Mikiho Niwa, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of September 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Susan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066William the Conqueror and his army set sail from the mouth of the River Somme, beginning the Norman conquest of England.
- 1331The Battle of Płowce between the Kingdom of Poland and the Teutonic Order is fought.
- 1875The merchant sailing ship Ellen Southard is wrecked in a storm at Liverpool; the United States Congress subsequently awards 27 gold Lifesaving Medals to the lifeboat men who went to rescue her crew.
- 1916Iyasu V is proclaimed deposed as ruler of Ethiopia in a palace coup in favor of his aunt Zewditu.
- 1922King Constantine I of Greece abdicates his throne in favor of his eldest son, George II.
- 1938Ocean liner Queen Elizabeth launched in Glasgow.
- 1942Last day of the September Matanikau action on Guadalcanal as United States Marine Corps troops barely escape after being surrounded by Japanese forces near the Matanikau River.
- 1996Tanker ship Julie N. spills thousands of gallons of oil after crashing into the Million Dollar Bridge in Portland, Maine .
- 2002Timor-Leste joins the United Nations.
- 2015A total lunar eclipse takes place during a supermoon visible across much of the world.
View the complete list of September 27 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 27, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Boz Scaggs, Guy Provost, Nick Lowe, Garry Marshall, Gwen Welles, Barbecue Bob, Marshall Chess, Frances Barber, Mose Allison, Kevin Gray.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 27 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 27, 2003.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th September 2003 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 22, 1999. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 9, 1989. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 27, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 27th September 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 27, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 270th day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 52 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,158 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,053 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 209
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 5, 2035
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: June 22, 1999 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 9, 1989 (-140)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee (September 27, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.IX.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1971 – Tamara Johnson-George, American singer and actress (SWV); July 29, 1970 – Andi Peters, English journalist, actor, and producer; April 15, 1978 – Luis Fonsi, Puerto Rican-American singer-songwriter and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,029