Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of September 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 27, 2008 was a Saturday and it was the 271st day of the year 2008. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,866 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,622 days or 4.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 165 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 5, 2040.
If a dog named Toneus - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Toneus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Toneus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Yash Chopra
- 1942Alvin Stardust
- 1947Liz Torres
- 1947Meat Loaf
- 1948A Martinez
- 1951Anthony Laciura
- 1964Stephan Jenkins
- 1971Amanda Detmer
- 1972Gwyneth Paltrow
- 1984Avril Lavigne
View the complete list of September 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 27.
- 1871Grazia Deledda, Italian author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1936)
- 1906Sergei Varshavsky, Russian art collector and author (d. 1980)
- 1933Paul Goble, English-American author and illustrator
- 1943Prince Amedeo, Duke of Aosta
- 1970Tamara Taylor, Canadian actress
- 1975Thanos Petrelis, Greek singer
- 1981Brendon McCullum, New Zealand cricketer
- 1984Davide Capello, Italian footballer
- 1989Park Tae-hwan, South Korean swimmer
- 1996Princess Iman bint Abdullah of Jordan
View the complete list of September 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Karla’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1529The Siege of Vienna begins when Suleiman I attacks the city.
- 1605The armies of Sweden are defeated by the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth in the Battle of Kircholm.
- 1822Jean-François Champollion announces that he has deciphered the Rosetta Stone.
- 1854The steamship SS Arctic sinks with 300 people on board. This marks the first great disaster in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1962The Yemen Arab Republic is established.
- 1975The last use of capital punishment in Spain sees the executions of five members of militant organisations, sparking worldwide protests against the Spanish government and the withdrawal of numerous ambassadors.
- 1983Richard Stallman announces the GNU project to develop a free Unix-like operating system.
- 1988National League for Democracy is formed by Aung San Suu Kyi and various others to help fight against dictatorship in Myanmar.
- 1993The Sukhumi massacre takes place in Abkhazia.
- 2005After 162 episodes, Tom and Jerry airs its final episode, “The Karate Guard”.
View the complete list of September 27 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 27, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Haley Reinhart, Hulk Hogan, Son Dam-bi, Heather Tom, Alice Cooper, Matthew Mercer, Ken Stringfellow, Todd Field, Reika Hashimoto, Suzanne Krull.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 27 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 27, 2008.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th September 2008 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 9, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +198. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 15, 1995. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was So What by Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 27, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1625. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 27th September 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 27, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 271st day of 2008
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 247 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,866 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,622 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 165
- Next full moon: February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 5, 2040
- Age in dog years: 72 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 9, 1986 (+198)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 15, 1995 (-127)
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: So What by Pink (September 27, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.IX.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1980 – Christopher Castile, American actor, political scientist, and academic; January 11, 1947 – Anna Calder-Marshall, English actress; June 29, 1970 – Mike Vallely, American skateboarder and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,055