Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of September 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 28, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 272nd day of the year 1968. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,591 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,197 days or 16.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 630 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 6, 2000.
If a dog named Kirra - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kirra will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kirra will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Frank Latimore
- 1939Elbridge Bryant
- 1942Marshall Bell
- 1944Matthew Cowles
- 1952Sylvia Kristel
- 1966María Canals Barrera
- 1968Naomi Watts
- 1969Manuel Benitez
- 1990Kirsten Prout
View the complete list of September 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 28.
- 1877Albert Young, American boxer and promoter (d. 1940)
- 1901William S. Paley, American broadcaster, founded CBS (d. 1990)
- 1924Rudolf Barshai, Russian-Swiss viola player and conductor (d. 2010)
- 1938Ben E. King, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Drifters) (d. 2015)
- 1944Marcia Muller, American journalist and author
- 1959Ron Fellows, Canadian race car driver
- 1974Mariya Kiselyova, Russian swimmer
- 1984Luke Pomersbach, Australian cricketer
- 1988Marin Čilić, Croatian tennis player
- 1990Kirsten Prout, Canadian actress
View the complete list of September 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365Roman usurper Procopius bribes two legions passing by Constantinople, and proclaims himself Roman emperor.
- 995Members of the Slavník dynasty: Spytimír, Pobraslav, Pořej and Čáslav are murdered by Boleslaus’s son, Boleslaus II the Pious.
- 1238Muslim Valencia surrenders to the besieging King James I of Aragon the Conqueror.
- 1322Louis IV, Holy Roman Emperor defeats Frederick I of Austria in the Battle of Mühldorf.
- 1867Toronto becomes the capital of Ontario, having also been the capital of Ontario’s predecessors since 1796.
- 1939Warsaw surrenders to Nazi Germany during World War II.
- 1970Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser dies of a heart attack in Cairo. Anwar Sadat is named as Nasser’s temporary successor, and will later become the permanent successor.
- 1971The Parliament of the United Kingdom passes the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 banning the medicinal use of cannabis.
- 1996Former president of Afghanistan Mohammad Najibullah is tortured and brutally murdered by the Taliban.
- 2014Hong Kong protests: Benny Tai announces that Occupy Central is launched as Hong Kong’s government headquarters is being occupied by thousands of protesters. Hong Kong police resort to tear gas to disperse protesters but thousands remain.
View the complete list of September 28 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 28, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Castle, Jan Leyers, Frank Gorshin, Mayra Verónica, Steve Marriott, Holly Williams, Renato Carosone, Yo Gotti, Malcolm McLaren, Taina Elg.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 28, 1968.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th September 1968 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1976. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +103. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 16, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 28, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1300. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 28th September 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 28, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 272nd day of 1968
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 36 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,591 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,197 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 630
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 6, 2000
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1976 (+103)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 16, 1953 (-121)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Hey Jude by The Beatles (September 28, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.IX.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1945 – Ken Hensley, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Uriah Heep, The Gods, and Toe Fat); July 23, 1990 – Young JV, Filipino actor, singer, and dancer; April 1, 1923 – Leora Dana, American actress (d. 1983).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,040