Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of September 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 28, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 271st day of the year 1970. It was the 39th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,861 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,954 days or 16.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 605 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 6, 2002.
If a dog named Husker - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Husker will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Husker will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Arnold Stang
- 1934Brigitte Bardot
- 1942Pierre Clémenti
- 1946Peter Egan
- 1960Jennifer Rush
- 1965Christopher Evan Welch
- 1966María Canals Barrera
- 1969Minayo Watanabe
- 1981Gül Gölge
- 1982Kazue Fukiishi
View the complete list of September 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 28.
- 1494Agnolo Firenzuola, Italian poet and playwright (d. 1545)
- 1809Alvan Wentworth Chapman, American physician and botanist (d. 1899)
- 1943J. T. Walsh, American actor (d. 1998)
- 1947Bob Carr, Australian journalist and politician, 37th Australian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1962Dietmar Schacht, German footballer and manager
- 1976Ali Asel, Kuwaiti footballer
- 1981Gül Gölge, Turkish model and actress
- 1982Emeka Okafor, American basketball player
- 1987Viktoria Leks, Estonian high jumper
- 1988Caio César, Brazilian actor and police officer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of September 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365Roman usurper Procopius bribes two legions passing by Constantinople, and proclaims himself Roman emperor.
- 1322Louis IV, Holy Roman Emperor defeats Frederick I of Austria in the Battle of Mühldorf.
- 1868Battle of Alcolea causes Queen Isabella II of Spain to flee to France.
- 1912Corporal Frank S. Scott of the United States Army becomes the first enlisted man to die in an airplane crash. He and pilot Lt. Lewis C. Rockwell are killed in the crash of an Army Wright Model B at College Park, Maryland.
- 1918World War I: The Fifth Battle of Ypres begins.
- 1939Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union agree on a division of Poland after their invasion during World War II.
- 1972Paul Henderson scores the series-winning goal for Canada in the final minute of the final game of the ice hockey Summit Series between Canada and the Soviet Union.
- 1973The ITT Building in New York City is bombed in protest at ITT’s alleged involvement in the September 11, 1973 coup d'état in Chile.
- 1995Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat sign the Interim Agreement on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- 2008SpaceX launches the first private spacecraft, the Falcon 1 into orbit.
View the complete list of September 28 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 28, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Isabel Suckling, Nicole Atkins, Jonathan Galkin, Edward Burns, Felicity Kendal, Yana Gupta, Birgitta Valberg, Greg Wise, Donald Harrison, Ian McLagan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 28, 1970.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th September 1970 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +214. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 9, 1951. Your incompatibility score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 28th September 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 28, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 271st day of 1970
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 39th Monday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 36 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,861 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,954 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 605
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 6, 2002
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+214)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 9, 1951 (-152)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross (October 3, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.IX.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1918 – Maxine Stuart, American actress (d. 2013); June 28, 1989 – Lucy Rose, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 26, 1957 – Hart Hanson, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,130