Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of September 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 28, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 271st day of the year 1983. It was the 39th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,579 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,526 days or 12.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 460 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 6, 2015.
If a dog named Whimsie - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Whimsie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Whimsie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Marcello Mastroianni
- 1929Lata Mangeshkar
- 1938Ben E. King
- 1942Edward "Little Buster" Forehand
- 1949Jim Henshaw
- 1950Laurie Lewis
- 1951Norton Buffalo
- 1969Éric Lapointe
- 1973Jori Hulkkonen
- 1984Jenny Omnichord
View the complete list of September 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 28.
- 1905Max Schmeling, German boxer (d. 2005)
- 1910Wenceslao Vinzons, Filipino lawyer and politician (d. 1942)
- 1924Marcello Mastroianni, Italian-French actor and singer (d. 1996)
- 1929Lata Mangeshkar, Indian singer-songwriter
- 1950Laurie Lewis, American singer and fiddler
- 1952Efthimis Kioumourtzoglou, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1953Otmar Hasler, Liechtensteiner educator and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Liechtenstein
- 1969Ben Greenman, American journalist and author
- 1983Stefan Moore, English footballer
- 1986Andrés Guardado, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of September 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters PJSILDOOQH? Check your answers here: Word scramble PJSILDOOQH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 351Battle of Mursa Major: The Roman emperor Constantius II defeats the usurper Magnentius.
- 365Roman usurper Procopius bribes two legions passing by Constantinople, and proclaims himself Roman emperor.
- 1868Battle of Alcolea causes Queen Isabella II of Spain to flee to France.
- 1892The first night game for American football takes place in a contest between Wyoming Seminary and Mansfield State Normal.
- 1901Philippine–American War: Filipino guerrillas kill more than forty American soldiers while losing 28 of their own, in a surprise attack in the town of Balangiga on Samar Island.
- 1918World War I: The Fifth Battle of Ypres begins.
- 1919Race riots begin in Omaha, Nebraska, US.
- 1951CBS makes the first color televisions available for sale to the general public, but the product is discontinued less than a month later.
- 1970Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser dies of a heart attack in Cairo. Anwar Sadat is named as Nasser’s temporary successor, and will later become the permanent successor.
- 1971The Parliament of the United Kingdom passes the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 banning the medicinal use of cannabis.
View the complete list of September 28 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 28, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Poison Ivy, Gangubai Hangal, Shirley Owens, Anthony Neely, Gary Sweet, Sidney Samson, Barbara Kelly, Kim Kardashian, Patrick Godfrey, Alexandra Breckenridge.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 28, 1983.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th September 1983 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 2, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -207. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 1, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 28th September 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 28, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 271st day of 1983
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 39th Wednesday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 301 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,579 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,526 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 460
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 6, 2015
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Pomeranian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 2, 1983 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-207)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler (October 1, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.IX.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1990 – Filipe Galvão, Brazilian singer-songwriter and actor; January 13, 1989 – Beau Mirchoff, American-Canadian actor; June 12, 1973 – Mitsuki Saiga, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,089