Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of September 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 28, 1987 was a Monday and it was the 271st day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,280 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,760 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 382 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 6, 2019.
If a dog named B - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 140 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 B will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like B will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1836Thomas Crapper
- 1881Pedro de Cordoba
- 1925Frank Latimore
- 1939Rudolph Walker
- 1946Peter Egan
- 1949Jim Henshaw
- 1950John Sayles
- 1966María Canals Barrera
- 1973Jori Hulkkonen
- 1977Young Jeezy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 28.
- 1735Augustus FitzRoy, 3rd Duke of Grafton, English academic and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1811)
- 1852Henri Moissan, French chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1907)
- 1925Frank Latimore, American actor (d. 1998)
- 1925Seymour Cray, American computer scientist, founded the CRAY Computer Company (d. 1996)
- 1943Nick St. Nicholas, German-Canadian bass player (Steppenwolf, The Mynah Birds, The Sparrows, Blue Cheer, and World Classic Rockers)
- 1960Frank Hammerschlag, German footballer and manager
- 1962Dietmar Schacht, German footballer and manager
- 1966María Canals Barrera, American actress and singer
- 1981Gül Gölge, Turkish model and actress
- 1987Pierre Becken, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 995Members of the Slavník dynasty: Spytimír, Pobraslav, Pořej and Čáslav are murdered by Boleslaus’s son, Boleslaus II the Pious.
- 1238Muslim Valencia surrenders to the besieging King James I of Aragon the Conqueror.
- 1901Philippine–American War: Filipino guerrillas kill more than forty American soldiers while losing 28 of their own, in a surprise attack in the town of Balangiga on Samar Island.
- 1924First round-the-world flight completed.
- 1948United Nations Security Council Resolution 58 relating to International Court of Justice is adopted.
- 1950Indonesia joins the United Nations.
- 1963Whaam!, now considered Roy Lichtenstein’s most important work, debuted at an exhibition held at the Leo Castelli Gallery that lasted until at October 24.
- 1971The Parliament of the United Kingdom passes the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 banning the medicinal use of cannabis.
- 1975The Spaghetti House siege, in which nine people are taken hostage, takes place in London.
- 2014Hong Kong protests: Benny Tai announces that Occupy Central is launched as Hong Kong’s government headquarters is being occupied by thousands of protesters. Hong Kong police resort to tear gas to disperse protesters but thousands remain.
View the complete list of historical events for September 28.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 28 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandra Bullock, Zöe Salmon, Skip Heller, Kazunari Ninomiya, Jack McDuff, Lucy Pinder, Isild Le Besco, Vince Gilligan, Billy Wilder, Margaret Agnes Bunn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 28, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Didn’t We Almost Have It All by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1966 – Toby Dammit, American drummer, composer, and producer; March 16, 1970 – Joakim Berg, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Kent); January 1, 1973 – Danny Lloyd, American actor and educator.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,390