Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of September 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 28, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 271st day of the year 1989. It was the 39th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,112 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,037 days or 11.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 410 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 6, 2021.
If a dog named Bruce - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bruce will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bruce will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Peter Finch
- 1934Janet Munro
- 1939Rudolph Walker
- 1946Jeffrey Jones
- 1950John Sayles
- 1950Laurie Lewis
- 1960Jennifer Rush
- 1966María Canals Barrera
- 1979Bam Margera
- 1992Skye McCole Bartusiak
View the complete list of September 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 28.
- 1907Heikki Savolainen, Finnish gymnast and physician (d. 1997)
- 1946Tom Bower, English journalist and author
- 1959Ron Fellows, Canadian race car driver
- 1963Érik Comas, French race car driver
- 1970Kimiko Date-Krumm, Japanese tennis player
- 1974Shane Webcke, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1975Lenny Krayzelburg, American swimmer
- 1979Taki Tsan, American-Greek rapper and producer (Zontanoi Nekroi)
- 1982Aivar Rehemaa, Estonian skier
- 1982Ranbir Kapoor, Indian actor and director
View the complete list of September 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lora’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365Roman usurper Procopius bribes two legions passing by Constantinople, and proclaims himself Roman emperor.
- 1238Muslim Valencia surrenders to the besieging King James I of Aragon the Conqueror.
- 1787The newly completed United States Constitution is voted on by the U.S. Congress to be sent to the state legislatures for approval.
- 1912Corporal Frank S. Scott of the United States Army becomes the first enlisted man to die in an airplane crash. He and pilot Lt. Lewis C. Rockwell are killed in the crash of an Army Wright Model B at College Park, Maryland.
- 1919Race riots begin in Omaha, Nebraska, US.
- 1928The U.K. Parliament passes the Dangerous Drugs Act outlawing cannabis.
- 1961A military coup in Damascus effectively ends the United Arab Republic, the union between Egypt and Syria.
- 1972Paul Henderson scores the series-winning goal for Canada in the final minute of the final game of the ice hockey Summit Series between Canada and the Soviet Union.
- 2008SpaceX launches the first private spacecraft, the Falcon 1 into orbit.
- 2012A Dornier Do 228 light aircraft crashes on the outskirts of the Nepalese capital of Kathmandu, killing 19 people.
View the complete list of September 28 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 28, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cory Bowles, Juno Temple, Pia Zadora, Jeffrey Lynn, Anna Wing, Alan Arkin, Jack Ely, David Paetkau, Álex de la Iglesia, Belita Moreno.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 28, 1989.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th September 1989 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 20, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +209. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. Your score is -230. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Girl I’m Gonna Miss You by Milli Vanilli as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 30, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 28th September 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 28, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 271st day of 1989
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 39th Thursday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 306 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,112 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,037 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 410
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 6, 2021
- Age in dog years: 152 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: July 20, 1962 (+209)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1981 (-230)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Girl I’m Gonna Miss You by Milli Vanilli (September 30, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.IX.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1974 – Brent Hinds, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 27, 1943 – Cilla Black, English singer and actress (d. 2015); July 8, 1958 – Neetu Singh, Indian actress and costume designer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,059