Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of September 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 28, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 271st day of the year 1989. It was the 39th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,236 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,745 days or 10.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 380 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 6, 2021.
If a dog named Fatfuti - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fatfuti will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fatfuti will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Arnold Stang
- 1939Elbridge Bryant
- 1945Manolis Rasoulis
- 1946Jeffrey Jones
- 1968Naomi Watts
- 1970Yūji Kishi
- 1972John Light
- 1982St. Vincent
- 1984Melody Thornton
- 1992Skye McCole Bartusiak
View the complete list of September 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 28.
- 1942Marshall Bell, American actor
- 1954Margot Wallström, Swedish politician and diplomat, 42nd Swedish Minister for Foreign Affairs
- 1954Steve Largent, American football player and politician
- 1964Gregor Fisken, Scottish race car driver
- 1964Mārtiņš Roze, Latvian lawyer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1968Naomi Watts, English-Australian actress and producer
- 1975Lenny Krayzelburg, American swimmer
- 1979Taki Tsan, American-Greek rapper and producer (Zontanoi Nekroi)
- 1984Luke Pomersbach, Australian cricketer
- 1990Phoenix Battye, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of September 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ruth’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Pope Pontian resigns. He and Hippolytus, church leader of Rome, are exiled to the mines of Sardinia.
- 1322Louis IV, Holy Roman Emperor defeats Frederick I of Austria in the Battle of Mühldorf.
- 1779American Revolution: Samuel Huntington is elected President of the Continental Congress, succeeding John Jay.
- 1791France becomes the first country to emancipate its Jewish population.
- 1960Mali and Senegal join the United Nations.
- 1962The Paddington tram depot fire destroys 65 trams in Brisbane, Australia.
- 1970Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser dies of a heart attack in Cairo. Anwar Sadat is named as Nasser’s temporary successor, and will later become the permanent successor.
- 1994The cruise ferry MS Estonia sinks in Baltic Sea, killing 852 people.
- 1995Bob Denard and a group of mercenaries take the islands of Comoros in a coup.
- 2006Suvarnabhumi Airport opens in Amphoe Bang Phli, Samut Prakan Province from Don Mueang International Airport after the older airport ceased international commercial flights.
View the complete list of September 28 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 28, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Candice Michelle, Audrina Patridge, Abdallah El Akal, Derri Daugherty, Lita Grey, Phil Hartman, Leah Hackett, Lycia Naff, Raquel Welch, Anthony Clark.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 28, 1989.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th September 1989 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 20, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +209. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. Your score is -230. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Girl I’m Gonna Miss You by Milli Vanilli as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 30, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 28th September 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 28, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 271st day of 1989
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 39th Thursday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 87 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,236 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,745 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 380
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 6, 2021
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: July 20, 1962 (+209)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1981 (-230)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Girl I’m Gonna Miss You by Milli Vanilli (September 30, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.IX.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1942 – Denis Lill, New Zealand-English actor; September 19, 1970 – Takanori Nishikawa, Japanese singer, producer, and actor (Abingdon Boys School and Luis-Mary); November 5, 1913 – John McGiver, American actor (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,102