Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of September 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 29, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 272nd day of the year 1927. It was the 39th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,086 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,362 days or 31.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,154 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 7, 1959.
If a dog named Barky - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Barky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Barky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Steve Forrest
- 1932Mehmood Ali
- 1939Larry Linville
- 1957Andrew Dice Clay
- 1968Matt Goss
- 1969DeVante Swing
- 1971Sibel Tüzün
- 1980Zachary Levi
- 1985Anjana Sowmya
- 1990Doug Brochu
View the complete list of September 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 29.
- 1561Adriaan van Roomen, Flemish priest and mathematician (d. 1615)
- 1808Henry Bennett, American lawyer and politician (d. 1868)
- 1864Alexandra Kitchin, English model (d. 1925)
- 1931James Cronin, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1955Benoît Ferreux, French actor and director
- 1957Sokratis Malamas, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1963Les Claypool, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Primus, Blind Illusion, Oysterhead, and Sausage)
- 1973Foivos Delivorias, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1984Lisa Gormley, English-Australian actress
- 1986Matt Lashoff, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of September 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TLAADCBEVJ? Check your answers here: Word solver TLAADCBEVJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 522 BCDarius I of Persia kills the Magian usurper Gaumata, securing his hold as king of the Persian Empire.
- 1578Tegucigalpa, capital city of Honduras, is claimed by the Spaniards.
- 1907The cornerstone is laid at Washington National Cathedral in the U.S. capital.
- 1923The British Mandate for Palestine takes effect, creating Mandatory Palestine.
- 1938The Munich Agreement between Germany, the United Kingdom, France and Italy settles the Sudetenland dispute in Germany’s favor. The Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia are not invited.
- 1966The Chevrolet Camaro, originally named Panther, is introduced.
- 2004The Burt Rutan Ansari X Prize entry SpaceShipOne performs a successful spaceflight, the first of two required to win the prize.
- 2004The asteroid 4179 Toutatis passes within four lunar distances of Earth.
- 2007Calder Hall, the world’s first commercial nuclear power station, is demolished in a controlled explosion.
- 2008Following the bankruptcies of Lehman Brothers and Washington Mutual, The Dow Jones Industrial Average falls 777.68 points, the largest single-day point loss in its history.
View the complete list of September 29 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 29, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jane Leeves, Sophia Myles, Melvyn Hayes, Jane Elliot, Ann Mitchell, Yuki Ito, Ken Stott, MC Jin, John Ritter, Van McCoy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 29 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 29, 1927.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th September 1927 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 14, 1944. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 24, 1951. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 29, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 272nd day of 1927
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 39th Thursday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 248 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,086 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,362 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,154
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 7, 1959
- Age in dog years: 438 dog years old using a Barbet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: March 14, 1944 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 24, 1951 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.IX.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1945 – Everett McGill, American actor; December 30, 1911 – Jeanette Nolan, American actress (d. 1998); October 16, 1924 – Gerard Parkes, Irish-Canadian actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,847