Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of September 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 29, 1940 was a Sunday and it was the 273rd day of the year 1940. It was the 39th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,903 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,634 days or 26.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 979 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 7, 1972.
If a dog named Debow - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 410 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Debow will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Debow will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Trevor Howard
- 1927Adhemar da Silva
- 1932Robert Benton
- 1939Dan Crary
- 1940Brute Force
- 1946Patricia Hodge
- 1948Mike Pinera
- 1948Yelena Drapeko
- 1985Anjana Sowmya
View the complete list of September 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 29.
- 1373Margaret of Bohemia, Burgravine of Nuremberg (d. 1410)
- 1942Janet Powell, Australian educator and politician (d. 2013)
- 1947Martin Ferrero, American actor
- 1954Uwe Jahn, German footballer and manager
- 1957Andrew Dice Clay, American comedian and actor
- 1968Matt Goss, English singer-songwriter (Bros)
- 1968Patrick Burns, American paranormal investigator
- 1969Angelo Barretto, Filipino race car driver
- 1973Foivos Delivorias, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1982Lauren Pope, English DJ, producer, and actress
View the complete list of September 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Diana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 522 BCDarius I of Persia kills the Magian usurper Gaumata, securing his hold as king of the Persian Empire.
- 1885The first practical public electric tramway in the world is opened in Blackpool, England.
- 1907The cornerstone is laid at Washington National Cathedral in the U.S. capital.
- 1938The Munich Agreement between Germany, the United Kingdom, France and Italy settles the Sudetenland dispute in Germany’s favor. The Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia are not invited.
- 1950The United Nations Security Council Resolution 87 relating to Taiwan is adopted.
- 1964The Argentine comic strip Mafalda is published for the first time.
- 1979Pope John Paul II becomes the first pope to visit Ireland.
- 1990The YF-22, which would later become the F-22 Raptor, flies for the first time.
- 1995The United States Navy disbands Fighter Squadron 84 (VF-84), nicknamed the “Jolly Rogers”.
- 2006Gol Transportes Aéreos Flight 1907 collides in mid-air with an Embraer Legacy 600 business jet near Peixoto de Azevedo, Mato Grosso, Brazil, killing 154 people, and triggering a Brazilian aviation crisis.
View the complete list of September 29 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 29, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Arch, Leonid Mikhailovich Kharitonov, Phyllis Smith, Shy Carlos, Viola Allen, Ede Staal, Raquel Diaz, Peter O'Toole, Aya Suzaki, Dimitris Horn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 29 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 29, 1940.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th September 1940 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1944. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 1, 1961. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 1300. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 29, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 273rd day of 1940
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 39th Sunday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 317 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,903 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,634 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 979
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 7, 1972
- Age in dog years: 410 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1944 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 1, 1961 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.IX.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1971 – Ione Skye, English-American actress; May 3, 1995 – Zach Sobiech, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013); May 23, 1970 – Matt Flynn, American drummer and producer (Maroon 5 and Gandhi).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,843