Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of September 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 29, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 272nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,433 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 827 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Robert Benton
- 1935Mylène Demongeot
- 1942Ian McShane
- 1957Sokratis Malamas
- 1960Carol Welsman
- 1967Brett Anderson
- 1969Jon Auer
- 1970Emily Lloyd
- 1974Brian Ash
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 29.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 29.
- 1561Adriaan van Roomen, Flemish priest and mathematician (d. 1615)
- 1895Joseph Banks Rhine, American botanist and parapsychologist (d. 1980)
- 1931Anita Ekberg, Swedish-Italian model and actress (d. 2015)
- 1931Paul Oestreicher, German-English priest and theologian
- 1936Hal Trosky, Jr., American baseball player (d. 2012)
- 1953Jean-Claude Lauzon, Canadian director and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1962Roger Bart, American actor and singer
- 1977Jake Westbrook, American baseball player
- 1981Siarhei Rutenka, Belarusian-Spanish handball player
- 1986Isaac Makwala, Botswana sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1227Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, is excommunicated by Pope Gregory IX for his failure to participate in the Crusades.
- 1650Henry Robinson opens his Office of Addresses and Encounters in Threadneedle Street, London.
- 1717An earthquake strikes Antigua Guatemala, destroying much of the city’s architecture and making authorities consider moving the capital to a different city.
- 1885The first practical public electric tramway in the world is opened in Blackpool, England.
- 1949The Communist Party of China writes the Common Programme for the future People’s Republic of China.
- 1972China–Japan relations: Japan establishes diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China after breaking official ties with the Republic of China.
- 1982The Chicago Tylenol murders begin when the first of seven individuals dies in metropolitan Chicago.
- 1988Space Shuttle: NASA launches STS-26, the return to flight mission, after the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster.
- 2006Gol Transportes Aéreos Flight 1907 collides in mid-air with an Embraer Legacy 600 business jet near Peixoto de Azevedo, Mato Grosso, Brazil, killing 154 people, and triggering a Brazilian aviation crisis.
- 2007Calder Hall, the world’s first commercial nuclear power station, is demolished in a controlled explosion.
View the complete list of historical events for September 29.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 29 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Slinger, Jamal Mixon, Lynn Carlin, Kina Grannis, Steve Norman, John Fraser, Maureen Stapleton, Sandy Andolong, Lucia Mannucci, Tamar Braxton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 29 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 29, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1977 – Jessica Chastain, American actress and producer; January 16, 1946 – Kabir Bedi, Indian actor; February 11, 1938 – Simone de Oliveira, Portuguese actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,027