Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of September 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 29, 2005 was a Thursday and it was the 272nd day of the year 2005. It was the 39th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,073 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,691 days or 4.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 7, 2037.
If a dog named Dolly - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dolly will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dolly will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Trevor Howard
- 1931Anita Ekberg
- 1942Madeline Kahn
- 1948Mark Farner
- 1960Alan McGee
- 1973Scout Niblett
- 1974Alexis Cruz
- 1980Dallas Green
- 1987David Del Rio
- 1990Doug Brochu
View the complete list of September 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 29.
- 1901Enrico Fermi, Italian-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1954)
- 1921John Ritchie, New Zealand composer and educator (d. 2014)
- 1938Dave Harper, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 1939Rhodri Morgan, Welsh politician, 2nd First Minister of Wales
- 1948Bryant Gumbel, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1953Jean-Claude Lauzon, Canadian director and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1974Brian Ash, American screenwriter and producer
- 1981Aris Galanopoulos, Greek footballer
- 1982Matt Giteau, Australian rugby player
- 1993Viktor Romanenkov, Estonian figure skater
View the complete list of September 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1364Battle of Auray: English forces defeat the French in Brittany; end of the War of the Breton Succession.
- 1650Henry Robinson opens his Office of Addresses and Encounters in Threadneedle Street, London.
- 1923The British Mandate for Palestine takes effect, creating Mandatory Palestine.
- 1940Two Avro Ansons of No. 2 Service Flying Training School RAAF collide in mid-air over Brocklesby, New South Wales, Australia, remain locked together after colliding, and then land safely.
- 1954The convention establishing CERN (the European Organization for Nuclear Research) is signed.
- 1960Nikita Khrushchev, leader of Soviet Union, disrupts a meeting of the United Nations General Assembly with a number of angry outbursts.
- 1972China–Japan relations: Japan establishes diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China after breaking official ties with the Republic of China.
- 1979Pope John Paul II becomes the first pope to visit Ireland.
- 1995The United States Navy disbands Fighter Squadron 84 (VF-84), nicknamed the “Jolly Rogers”.
- 2009An 8.0 magnitude earthquake near the Samoan Islands causes a tsunami.
View the complete list of September 29 historical events.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 29, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vanessa Bell Calloway, Enrique Álvarez Félix, Brice Beckham, Paul Brady, Patricia Reyes Spíndola, Jody Stecher, Eva Robin's, Yoko Ono, Kari Matchett, Carl Cox.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 29 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 29, 2005.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th September 2005 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 21, 1982. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 1, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 29th September 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 29, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 272nd day of 2005
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 39th Thursday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 40 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,073 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,691 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 172
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 7, 2037
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 21, 1982 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 2000 (-125)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx (October 1, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.IX.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1939 – Nikos Nikolaidis, Greek director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2007); October 24, 1970 – Jeff Mangum, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Neutral Milk Hotel, The Olivia Tremor Control, and Major Organ and the Adding Machine); August 7, 1901 – Ann Harding, American actress and singer (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,102