Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1921 was a Saturday and it was the 246th day of the year 1921. It was the 36th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,688 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,896 days or 32.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 12, 1953.
If a dog named Keepsake - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keepsake will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Keepsake will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Kitty Carlisle
- 1972Natalia Estrada
- 1974Clare Kramer
- 1975Daniel Chan
- 1976Vivek Oberoi
- 1982Ayumi Fujimura
- 1985Carlo Aquino
- 1987Chris Fountain
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1710Abraham Trembley, Swiss biologist and zoologist (d. 1784)
- 1900Percy Chapman, English cricketer (d. 1961)
- 1948Fotis Kouvelis, Greek lawyer and politician, Greek Minister of Justice
- 1949José Pékerman, Argentinian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1964Nigel Rhodes, English actor and guitarist
- 1970Gareth Southgate, English footballer and manager
- 1972Bob Evans, American wrestler and trainer
- 1972Martin Straka, Czech ice hockey player
- 1972Robbie O'Davis, Australian rugby player
- 1975Redfoo, American singer-songwriter, producer, and dancer (LMFAO)
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 590Consecration of Pope Gregory I (Gregory the Great).
- 1650Third English Civil War: In the Battle of Dunbar, English Parliamentarian forces led by Oliver Cromwell defeat an army loyal to King Charles II of England and led by David Leslie, Lord Newark.
- 1658Richard Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of England.
- 1783American Revolutionary War: The war ends with the signing of the Treaty of Paris by the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1838Future abolitionist Frederick Douglass escapes from slavery.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Siege of Metz begins, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory on October 23.
- 1874The congress of the State of Mexico elevates Naucalpan to the category of villa, with the title of “Villa de Juárez”.
- 1875The first official game of polo is played in Argentina after being introduced by British ranchers.
- 1944Holocaust: Diarist Anne Frank and her family are placed on the last transport train from the Westerbork transit camp to the Auschwitz concentration camp, arriving three days later.
- 1971Qatar becomes an independent state.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mao Kobayashi, Lindsey McKeon, Peter Vack, Ewen Bremner, Rossana Podestà, Kenny Bee, Nils Wahlbom, Walter Werzowa, Greg Quill, Tom McCamus.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 3, 1921.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd September 1921 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1903. Your incompatibility score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 3, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 246th day of 1921
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 36th Saturday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 106 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,688 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,896 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,209
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 12, 1953
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1903 (-152)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1972 – Khujo, American rapper (Goodie Mob and The Lumberjacks); March 16, 1965 – Belén Rueda, Spanish actress and singer; June 29, 1983 – Aundrea Fimbres, American singer-songwriter and dancer (Danity Kane).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887