Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1925 was a Thursday and it was the 246th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,777 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,143 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Ravioli - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ravioli will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ravioli will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Alan Ladd
- 1915Memphis Slim
- 1924Mary Grace Canfield
- 1926Anne Jackson
- 1932Eileen Brennan
- 1948Don Brewer
- 1969John Fugelsang
- 1974Clare Kramer
- 1982Kaori Natori
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1880Gwynne Evans, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1965)
- 1905Carl David Anderson, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1991)
- 1910Maurice Papon, French civil servant (d. 2007)
- 1921Marguerite Higgins, American journalist and author (d. 1966)
- 1947Susan Milan, English flute player and composer
- 1952Şehrazat, Turkish singer-songwriter and producer
- 1966Vladimir Ryzhkov, Russian historian and politician
- 1973Jennifer Paige, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1980B.G., American rapper and actor (Chopper City Boyz and Cash Money Millionaires)
- 1982Andrew McMahon, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Something Corporate and Jack’s Mannequin)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 590Consecration of Pope Gregory I (Gregory the Great).
- 1260The Mamluks defeat the Mongols at the Battle of Ain Jalut in Palestine, marking their first decisive defeat and the point of maximum expansion of the Mongol Empire.
- 1650Third English Civil War: In the Battle of Dunbar, English Parliamentarian forces led by Oliver Cromwell defeat an army loyal to King Charles II of England and led by David Leslie, Lord Newark.
- 1651Third English Civil War: Battle of Worcester: Charles II of England is defeated in the last main battle of the war.
- 1802William Wordsworth composes the sonnet Composed upon Westminster Bridge, September 3, 1802.
- 1843King Otto of Greece is forced to grant a constitution following an uprising in Athens.
- 1941The Holocaust: Karl Fritzsch, deputy camp commandant of the Auschwitz concentration camp, experiments with the use of Zyklon B in the gassing of Soviet POWs.
- 1944Holocaust: Diarist Anne Frank and her family are placed on the last transport train from the Westerbork transit camp to the Auschwitz concentration camp, arriving three days later.
- 1971Qatar becomes an independent state.
- 2004The Beslan school hostage crisis ends on its third day with the deaths of over 300 people, more than half of whom are children.
View the complete list of historical events for September 3.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sue Foley, Dorian Harewood, David Miner, Maurice Pialat, Kyle Chandler, Nathan Larson, Terry Allen, Paulette Carlson, Willie Aames, Steve Aoki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 3, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 9, 1984 – Delta Goodrem, Australian singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress; September 8, 1944 – Peter Bellamy, English singer-songwriter (The Young Tradition) (d. 1991); July 8, 1998 – Jaden Smith, American actor and rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,208