Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1925 was a Thursday and it was the 246th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,892 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,147 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Mark - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mark will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mark will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Pauline Collins
- 1943Valerie Perrine
- 1964Thomas Mikal Ford
- 1965Charlie Sheen
- 1969Marianna Komlos
- 1983Christine Woods
- 1984Seo In-young
- 1992Shōta Sometani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1811John Humphrey Noyes, American activist, founded the Oneida Community (d. 1886)
- 1893Andrey Dikiy, Russian-American journalist, historian, and politician (d. 1977)
- 1921Thurston Dart, English pianist, conductor, and musicologist (d. 1971)
- 1938Richard MacCormac, English architect, founded MJP Architects (d. 2014)
- 1948Levy Mwanawasa, Zambian lawyer and politician, 3rd President of Zambia (d. 2008)
- 1962David De Roure, English computer scientist and academic
- 1964Holt McCallany, American actor
- 1971Chabeli Iglesias, Portuguese-Spanish journalist
- 1982Kaori Natori, Japanese singer (Spontania)
- 1987Modibo Maïga, Malian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 36 BCIn the Battle of Naulochus, Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa, admiral of Octavian, defeats Sextus Pompey, son of Pompey, thus ending Pompeian resistance to the Second Triumvirate.
- 590Consecration of Pope Gregory I (Gregory the Great).
- 1658Richard Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of England.
- 1783American Revolutionary War: The war ends with the signing of the Treaty of Paris by the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1914World War I: Start of the Battle of Grand Couronné, a German assault against French positions on high ground near the city of Nancy.
- 1916World War I: Leefe Robinson destroys the German airship Schütte-Lanz SL 11 over Cuffley, north of London; the first German airship to be shot down on British soil.
- 1925USS Shenandoah, the United States’ first American-built rigid airship, was destroyed in a squall line over Noble County, Ohio. Fourteen of her 42-man crew perished, including her commander, Zachary Lansdowne.
- 1942World War II: In response to news of its coming liquidation, Dov Lopatyn leads an uprising in the Ghetto of Lakhva, in present-day Belarus.
- 1945A three-day celebration begins in China, following the Victory over Japan Day on September 2.
- 1971Qatar becomes an independent state.
View the complete list of historical events for September 3.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack O'Halloran, Allison Mack, Natalia Kills, Brook Silva-Braga, Owen Benjamin, Gustavus Vaughan Brooke, Jessica Hahn, John Nettles, Jamie Grace, Ryan Donowho.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 3, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1933 – Morton Downey, Jr., American singer-songwriter, actor, and talk show host (d. 2001); April 23, 1990 – Matthew Underwood, American actor; July 17, 1955 – Sylvie Léonard, Canadian actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,190