Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1925 was a Thursday and it was the 246th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,648 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,139 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Peter Capell
- 1924Mary Grace Canfield
- 1926Anne Jackson
- 1926Uttam Kumar
- 1932Eileen Brennan
- 1957Steve Schirripa
- 1964Nigel Rhodes
- 1965Charlie Sheen
- 1976Vivek Oberoi
- 1990Rita Volk
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1923Glen Bell, American businessman, founded Taco Bell (d. 2010)
- 1923Kishan Maharaj, Indian tabla player (d. 2008)
- 1938Ryōji Noyori, Japanese chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1948Lyudmila Karachkina, Ukrainian astronomer
- 1955Steve Jones, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Sex Pistols, The Professionals, and Neurotic Outsiders)
- 1957Garth Ancier, American businessman
- 1973Norihiko Hibino, Japanese saxophonist and composer
- 1978Terje Bakken, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Windir) (d. 2004)
- 1981Fearne Cotton, English radio and television host
- 1988Jérôme Boateng, Ghanaian-German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1658Richard Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of England.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Siege of Metz begins, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory on October 23.
- 1875The first official game of polo is played in Argentina after being introduced by British ranchers.
- 1914William, Prince of Albania leaves the country after just six months due to opposition to his rule.
- 1925USS Shenandoah, the United States’ first American-built rigid airship, was destroyed in a squall line over Noble County, Ohio. Fourteen of her 42-man crew perished, including her commander, Zachary Lansdowne.
- 1939World War II: The United Kingdom and France begin a naval blockade of Germany that lasts until the end of the war. This also marks the beginning of the Battle of the Atlantic.
- 1951The first long-running American television soap opera, Search for Tomorrow, airs its first episode on the CBS network.
- 1954The German U-boat U-505 begins its move from a specially constructed dock to its site at Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry.
- 1954The People’s Liberation Army begins shelling the Republic of China-controlled islands of Quemoy, starting the First Taiwan Strait Crisis.
- 1994Sino-Soviet split: Russia and the People’s Republic of China agree to de-target their nuclear weapons against each other.
View the complete list of historical events for September 3.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norman Greenbaum, Alice Svensson, Philippe Lavil, Ahmet Mekin, Michel Piccoli, Jane Monheit, Grant Tinker, Giannis Ploutarhos, John Moffatt, Bobby Bare.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 3, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1945 – Esin Engin, Turkish singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1997); November 23, 1934 – Robert Towne, American actor, director, and screenwriter; May 22, 1938 – Richard Benjamin, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,123