Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1926 was a Friday and it was the 246th day of the year 1926. It was the 36th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,520 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,507 days or 31.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,169 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 12, 1958.
If a dog named Romulus - a Chinese Crested breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Romulus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Romulus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Peter Capell
- 1924Mary Grace Canfield
- 1926Uttam Kumar
- 1950Doug Pinnick
- 1955Steve Jones
- 1969Marianna Komlos
- 1971Trevor St. John
- 1972Natalia Estrada
- 1985Yūki Kaji
- 2002Bugoy Cariño
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1925Bengt Lindström, Swedish painter and sculptor (d. 2008)
- 1933Basil Butcher, Guyanese cricketer
- 1936Zine El Abidine Ben Ali, Tunisian soldier and politician, 2nd President of Tunisia
- 1938Ryōji Noyori, Japanese chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1938Sarah Bradford, English historian and author
- 1959Merritt Butrick, American actor (d. 1989)
- 1971Kiran Desai, Indian-American author
- 1978Nick Wechsler, American actor
- 1979Tomo Miličević, Bosnian-American guitarist (Thirty Seconds to Mars)
- 1980Daniel Bilos, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AEWOMFKLFIDAM? Check your answers here: Word scramble AEWOMFKLFIDAM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1650Third English Civil War: In the Battle of Dunbar, English Parliamentarian forces led by Oliver Cromwell defeat an army loyal to King Charles II of England and led by David Leslie, Lord Newark.
- 1798The week long battle of St. George’s Caye begins between Spain and Britain off the coast of Belize.
- 1802William Wordsworth composes the sonnet Composed upon Westminster Bridge, September 3, 1802.
- 1812Twenty-four settlers are killed in the Pigeon Roost Massacre in Indiana.
- 1875The first official game of polo is played in Argentina after being introduced by British ranchers.
- 1914French composer Albéric Magnard is killed defending his estate against invading German soldiers.
- 1981Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women enters into force.
- 1987In a coup d'état in Burundi, President Jean-Baptiste Bagaza is deposed by Major Pierre Buyoya.
- 1994Sino-Soviet split: Russia and the People’s Republic of China agree to de-target their nuclear weapons against each other.
- 2014Heavy monsoon rains and flash floods leave over 200 people dead across India and Pakistan.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mina Fujii, Teairra Marí, Bradley Nowell, Morganna, Jean Benguigui, Lorrie Morgan, Matteo Guidicelli, Don Falcone, Ken Leung, Jason Gedrick.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 3, 1926.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd September 1926 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 5, 1903. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -209. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 3, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 246th day of 1926
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 36th Friday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 179 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,520 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,507 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,169
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 12, 1958
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Chinese Crested breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: December 5, 1903 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-209)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: III.IX.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1943 – Cha Katō, Japanese comedian and actor; August 18, 1949 – Nigel Griggs, English bass player, songwriter, and producer (Split Enz and Schnell Fenster); February 23, 1970 – Shoko Aida, Japanese singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,925