Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 246th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,524 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,841 days or 30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,101 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 12, 1961.
If a dog named Micah - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Micah will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Micah will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Hank Thompson
- 1932Eileen Brennan
- 1933Tompall Glaser
- 1957Steve Schirripa
- 1964Holt McCallany
- 1972Natalia Estrada
- 1974Clare Kramer
- 1978Terje Bakken
- 1990Rita Volk
- 1992August Alsina
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1926Alison Lurie, American author and academic
- 1929Steve Rickard, New Zealand-Australian wrestler, trainer, and promoter (d. 2015)
- 1935Helmut Clasen, German-Canadian motorcycle racer
- 1948Don Brewer, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Grand Funk Railroad and Terry Knight and the Pack)
- 1964Adam Curry, American-Dutch businessman and television host, co-founded mevio
- 1966Vladimir Ryzhkov, Russian historian and politician
- 1970Gareth Southgate, English footballer and manager
- 1982Andrew McMahon, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Something Corporate and Jack’s Mannequin)
- 1983Christine Woods, American actress
- 1984Seo In-young, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Jewelry)
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 301San Marino, one of the smallest nations in the world and the world’s oldest republic still in existence, is founded by Saint Marinus.
- 590Consecration of Pope Gregory I (Gregory the Great).
- 1843King Otto of Greece is forced to grant a constitution following an uprising in Athens.
- 1878Over 640 die when the crowded pleasure boat SS Princess Alice collides with the Bywell Castle in the River Thames.
- 1939World War II: The United Kingdom and France begin a naval blockade of Germany that lasts until the end of the war. This also marks the beginning of the Battle of the Atlantic.
- 1944Holocaust: Diarist Anne Frank and her family are placed on the last transport train from the Westerbork transit camp to the Auschwitz concentration camp, arriving three days later.
- 1950“Nino” Farina becomes the first Formula One Drivers’ champion after winning the 1950 Italian Grand Prix.
- 1954The People’s Liberation Army begins shelling the Republic of China-controlled islands of Quemoy, starting the First Taiwan Strait Crisis.
- 1971Qatar becomes an independent state.
- 2015China’s Victory Day Parade is held in Beijing to celebrate the 70th Victory over Japan Day of the Second World War.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jan Smithers, Bob Grant, Jacqueline Jossa, Atom Egoyan, Simon Le Bon, Kanyeria, Ned Miller, Susanna Thompson, Sam Farrar, Renzo Montagnani.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 3, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 24, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1950 – Teddy Pendergrass, American singer-songwriter (Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes) (d. 2010); January 27, 1965 – Alan Cumming, Scottish-American actor, singer, director, and producer; June 29, 1987 – Yasuka Saitō, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,476