Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1930 was a Wednesday and it was the 246th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,159 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,720 days or 29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,089 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 12, 1962.
If a dog named Greg - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Greg will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Greg will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Shoista Mullojonova
- 1936Pilar Pallete
- 1950Doug Pinnick
- 1951Prince Jazzbo
- 1964Spike Feresten
- 1969John Fugelsang
- 1976Vivek Oberoi
- 1978Terje Bakken
- 1985Yūki Kaji
- 1988Hana Makhmalbaf
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1938Sarah Bradford, English historian and author
- 1940Frank Duffy, English architect
- 1941Sergei Dovlatov, Russian-American journalist and author (d. 1990)
- 1955Steve Jones, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Sex Pistols, The Professionals, and Neurotic Outsiders)
- 1963Mubarak Ghanim, Emirati footballer
- 1963Sam Adams, American politician, 51st Mayor of Portland
- 1965Charlie Sheen, American actor and producer
- 1969John Fugelsang, American comedian, actor, and talk show host
- 1972Christine Boudrias, Canadian speed skater
- 1975Daniel Chan, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actor
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 863Major Byzantine victory at the Battle of Lalakaon against an Arab raid.
- 1666The Royal Exchange burns down in the Great Fire of London.
- 1798The week long battle of St. George’s Caye begins between Spain and Britain off the coast of Belize.
- 1812Twenty-four settlers are killed in the Pigeon Roost Massacre in Indiana.
- 1843King Otto of Greece is forced to grant a constitution following an uprising in Athens.
- 1914French composer Albéric Magnard is killed defending his estate against invading German soldiers.
- 1914World War I: Start of the Battle of Grand Couronné, a German assault against French positions on high ground near the city of Nancy.
- 1939World War II: The United Kingdom and France begin a naval blockade of Germany that lasts until the end of the war. This also marks the beginning of the Battle of the Atlantic.
- 2001In Belfast, Protestant loyalists begin a picket of Holy Cross, a Catholic primary school for girls. For the next 11 weeks, riot police escort the schoolchildren and their parents through hundreds of protesters, some of whom hurl missiles and abuse. The protest sparks fierce rioting and grabs world headlines.
- 2015China’s Victory Day Parade is held in Beijing to celebrate the 70th Victory over Japan Day of the Second World War.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Curtis Mayfield, Olivia Hallinan, Ginnifer Goodwin, Ronnie Carroll, Jon Pertwee, Jean-Pierre François, Billy Idol, Nena, Diana Gurtskaya, George C. Stoney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 3, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 7, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 27, 1909. Your incompatibility score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1956 – Herbert Grönemeyer, German singer-songwriter and actor; December 19, 1957 – John Gulager, American actor, director, and cinematographer; October 16, 1930 – Carmen Sevilla, Spanish actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,475