Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1933 was a Sunday and it was the 246th day of the year 1933. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,725 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,041 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Alan Ladd
- 1925Hank Thompson
- 1932Eileen Brennan
- 1955Steve Jones
- 1964Nigel Rhodes
- 1972Natalia Estrada
- 1985Yūki Kaji
- 1990Rita Volk
- 2002Bugoy Cariño
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1851Olga Constantinovna of Russia (d. 1926)
- 1949José Pékerman, Argentinian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1964Thomas Mikal Ford, American actor and producer
- 1966Vladimir Ryzhkov, Russian historian and politician
- 1969Noah Baumbach, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Jennifer Paige, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1975Daniel Chan, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actor
- 1976Jevon Kearse, American football player
- 1983Augusto Farfus, Brazilian race car driver
- 1988Hana Makhmalbaf, Iranian director and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798The week long battle of St. George’s Caye begins between Spain and Britain off the coast of Belize.
- 1875The first official game of polo is played in Argentina after being introduced by British ranchers.
- 1914William, Prince of Albania leaves the country after just six months due to opposition to his rule.
- 1943World War II: The Allied invasion of Italy begins on the same day that U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower and Italian Marshal Pietro Badoglio sign the Armistice of Cassibile aboard the Royal Navy battleship HMS Nelson off Malta.
- 1950“Nino” Farina becomes the first Formula One Drivers’ champion after winning the 1950 Italian Grand Prix.
- 1951The first long-running American television soap opera, Search for Tomorrow, airs its first episode on the CBS network.
- 1954The German U-boat U-505 begins its move from a specially constructed dock to its site at Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry.
- 1967Dagen H in Sweden: Traffic changes from driving on the left to driving on the right overnight.
- 2001In Belfast, Protestant loyalists begin a picket of Holy Cross, a Catholic primary school for girls. For the next 11 weeks, riot police escort the schoolchildren and their parents through hundreds of protesters, some of whom hurl missiles and abuse. The protest sparks fierce rioting and grabs world headlines.
- 2015China’s Victory Day Parade is held in Beijing to celebrate the 70th Victory over Japan Day of the Second World War.
View the complete list of historical events for September 3.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3 and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Farlowe, Colin Welland, Kyu Sakamoto, Tyron Perez, DJ Yella, Vernon Washington, Casey Biggs, Jullie, Peter Asher, Cariba Heine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 3, 1933.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1936 – Duane Jones, American actor (d. 1988); February 8, 1977 – Christian Vasquez, Filipino model and actor; July 14, 1952 – Joel Silver, American actor and producer, co-founded Dark Castle Entertainment.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155