Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 246th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,259 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 889 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Valerie Perrine
- 1953Jean-Pierre Jeunet
- 1964Holt McCallany
- 1969John Fugelsang
- 1969Marianna Komlos
- 1982Kaori Natori
- 1984Seo In-young
- 1985Yūki Kaji
- 1992Shōta Sometani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1695Pietro Locatelli, Italian viola player and composer (d. 1764)
- 1905John Mills, New Zealand cricketer (d. 1972)
- 1911Bernard Mammes, American cyclist and sergeant (d. 2000)
- 1918Tommy J. Smith, Australian horse trainer (d. 1998)
- 1953George Peponis, Greek-Australian rugby player and physician
- 1968Rema Messinger, Israeli actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1972Bob Evans, American wrestler and trainer
- 1978John Curtis, English footballer
- 1982Sarah Burke, Canadian skier (d. 2012)
- 1986Shaun White, American snowboarder, skateboarder, and guitarist (Bad Things)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1658Richard Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of England.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate General Leonidas Polk invades neutral Kentucky, prompting the state legislature to ask for Union assistance.
- 1914French composer Albéric Magnard is killed defending his estate against invading German soldiers.
- 1925USS Shenandoah, the United States’ first American-built rigid airship, was destroyed in a squall line over Noble County, Ohio. Fourteen of her 42-man crew perished, including her commander, Zachary Lansdowne.
- 1951The first long-running American television soap opera, Search for Tomorrow, airs its first episode on the CBS network.
- 1954The German U-boat U-505 begins its move from a specially constructed dock to its site at Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry.
- 1954The People’s Liberation Army begins shelling the Republic of China-controlled islands of Quemoy, starting the First Taiwan Strait Crisis.
- 1987In a coup d'état in Burundi, President Jean-Baptiste Bagaza is deposed by Major Pierre Buyoya.
- 1994Sino-Soviet split: Russia and the People’s Republic of China agree to de-target their nuclear weapons against each other.
- 2004The Beslan school hostage crisis ends on its third day with the deaths of over 300 people, more than half of whom are children.
View the complete list of historical events for September 3.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Montel Vontavious Porter, Ginger, Amelia Heinle, Philip Glenister, Miyu Honda, Kim Hyo-yeon, Stephen J. Cannell, Samuel Fröler, Burn Gorman, Carol Fran.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 3, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1977 – Jeff Irwin, American singer-songwriter and producer; August 23, 1967 – Kazumi Totaka, Japanese voice actor and composer; February 8, 1981 – Myriam Montemayor Cruz, Mexican singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037