Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1953 was a Thursday and it was the 246th day of the year 1953. It was the 36th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,907 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,969 days or 21.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 809 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 12, 1985.
If a dog named Lula - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lula will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lula will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Kitty Carlisle
- 1913Alan Ladd
- 1915Memphis Slim
- 1943Valerie Perrine
- 1955Steve Jones
- 1964Junaid Jamshed
- 1964Spike Feresten
- 1968Rema Messinger
- 1990Rita Volk
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1840Jacob Christian Fabricius, Danish composer (d. 1919)
- 1918Tommy J. Smith, Australian horse trainer (d. 1998)
- 1940Brian Lochore, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1950Doug Pinnick, American singer-songwriter and bass player (King’s X and KXM)
- 1963Malcolm Gladwell, Canadian journalist and author
- 1964Adam Curry, American-Dutch businessman and television host, co-founded mevio
- 1964Spike Feresten, American screenwriter and producer
- 1969Marianna Komlos, Canadian bodybuilder, model, and wrestler (d. 2004)
- 1979Júlio César, Brazilian footballer
- 1981Fearne Cotton, English radio and television host
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260The Mamluks defeat the Mongols at the Battle of Ain Jalut in Palestine, marking their first decisive defeat and the point of maximum expansion of the Mongol Empire.
- 1812Twenty-four settlers are killed in the Pigeon Roost Massacre in Indiana.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate General Leonidas Polk invades neutral Kentucky, prompting the state legislature to ask for Union assistance.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Siege of Metz begins, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory on October 23.
- 1935Sir Malcolm Campbell reaches a speed of 304.331 miles per hour on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, becoming the first person to drive an automobile over 300 mph.
- 1943World War II: The Allied invasion of Italy begins on the same day that U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower and Italian Marshal Pietro Badoglio sign the Armistice of Cassibile aboard the Royal Navy battleship HMS Nelson off Malta.
- 1945A three-day celebration begins in China, following the Victory over Japan Day on September 2.
- 1954The German U-boat U-505 begins its move from a specially constructed dock to its site at Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry.
- 1967Dagen H in Sweden: Traffic changes from driving on the left to driving on the right overnight.
- 1987In a coup d'état in Burundi, President Jean-Baptiste Bagaza is deposed by Major Pierre Buyoya.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melvyn Hayes, Jason Molina, Gil Bellows, Rob Epstein, Howie Epstein, Rajinikanth, Stéphanie Montreux, Moyra Fraser, Peter Egan, James Drury.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 3, 1953.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd September 1953 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 10, 1926. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1932. Your incompatibility score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd September 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 3, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 246th day of 1953
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 36th Thursday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 199 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,907 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,969 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 809
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 12, 1985
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: June 10, 1926 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1932 (-157)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1981 – Claudette Ortiz, American singer and model (City High); June 3, 1904 – Jan Peerce, American tenor and actor (d. 1984); August 7, 1983 – Murat Dalkılıç, Turkish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,769