Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 246th day of the year 1966. It was the 36th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,460 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,487 days or 17.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 659 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 12, 1998.
If a dog named Dalyla - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dalyla will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dalyla will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Pauline Collins
- 1942Al Jardine
- 1943Valerie Perrine
- 1965Costas Mandylor
- 1971Trevor St. John
- 1973Jennifer Paige
- 1974Clare Kramer
- 1982Ayumi Fujimura
- 1984Seo In-young
- 1990Rita Volk
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1910Maurice Papon, French civil servant (d. 2007)
- 1925Shoista Mullojonova, Tajikistan singer (d. 2010)
- 1941Sergei Dovlatov, Russian-American journalist and author (d. 1990)
- 1976Ashley Jones, American actress
- 1976Raheem Morris, American football player and coach
- 1978Terje Bakken, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Windir) (d. 2004)
- 1980Justin Halpern, American blogger and author
- 1982Tiago Rannow, Brazilian footballer
- 1983Christine Woods, American actress
- 1992Shōta Sometani, Japanese actor
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sherri’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1189Richard I of England (a.k.a. Richard “the Lionheart”) is crowned at Westminster.
- 1260The Mamluks defeat the Mongols at the Battle of Ain Jalut in Palestine, marking their first decisive defeat and the point of maximum expansion of the Mongol Empire.
- 1651Third English Civil War: Battle of Worcester: Charles II of England is defeated in the last main battle of the war.
- 1802William Wordsworth composes the sonnet Composed upon Westminster Bridge, September 3, 1802.
- 1812Twenty-four settlers are killed in the Pigeon Roost Massacre in Indiana.
- 1843King Otto of Greece is forced to grant a constitution following an uprising in Athens.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate General Leonidas Polk invades neutral Kentucky, prompting the state legislature to ask for Union assistance.
- 1879Siege of the British Residency in Kabul: British envoy Sir Louis Cavagnari and 72 men of the The Guides are massacred by Afghan troops while defending the British Residency in Kabul. Their heroism and loyalty became famous and revered throughout the British Empire.
- 1943World War II: The Allied invasion of Italy begins on the same day that U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower and Italian Marshal Pietro Badoglio sign the Armistice of Cassibile aboard the Royal Navy battleship HMS Nelson off Malta.
- 2004The Beslan school hostage crisis ends on its third day with the deaths of over 300 people, more than half of whom are children.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Hollis, Asami Mizukawa, Little Eva, Adrianne Curry, Geoffrey Davies, Kōsuke Kujirai, Edward Furlong, Aaron Ruell, Justina Machado, Mitchell Lichtenstein.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 3, 1966.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd September 1966 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 17, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sunshine Superman by Donovan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 3, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd September 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 3, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 246th day of 1966
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 36th Saturday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 264 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,460 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,487 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 659
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 12, 1998
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: November 17, 1989 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-115)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Sunshine Superman by Donovan (September 3, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: III.IX.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1947 – France Gall, French singer; June 6, 1974 – Danny Strong, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; February 12, 1939 – Ray Manzarek, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (The Doors, Rick & the Ravens, Manzarek–Krieger, and Nite City) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,106