Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 246th day of the year 1983. It was the 36th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,766 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,589 days or 12.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 466 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 12, 2015.
If a dog named Chamilly - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chamilly will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chamilly will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Helen Wagner
- 1924Mary Grace Canfield
- 1964Nigel Rhodes
- 1964Spike Feresten
- 1965Charlie Sheen
- 1965Costas Mandylor
- 1979Tiffany Chapman
- 1982Kaori Natori
- 2002Bugoy Cariño
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1893Andrey Dikiy, Russian-American journalist, historian, and politician (d. 1977)
- 1913Alan Ladd, American actor and producer (d. 1964)
- 1921Marguerite Higgins, American journalist and author (d. 1966)
- 1928Gaston Thorn, Luxembourg lawyer and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Luxembourg (d. 2007)
- 1935Helmut Clasen, German-Canadian motorcycle racer
- 1949Patriarch Peter VII of Alexandria (d. 2004)
- 1964Adam Curry, American-Dutch businessman and television host, co-founded mevio
- 1978Nick Wechsler, American actor
- 1985Scott Carson, English footballer
- 1987Modibo Maïga, Malian footballer
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Pat’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 673King Wamba of the Visigoths puts down a revolt by Hilderic, governor of Nîmes (France) and rival for the throne.
- 1189Richard I of England (a.k.a. Richard “the Lionheart”) is crowned at Westminster.
- 1783American Revolutionary War: The war ends with the signing of the Treaty of Paris by the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1812Twenty-four settlers are killed in the Pigeon Roost Massacre in Indiana.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate General Leonidas Polk invades neutral Kentucky, prompting the state legislature to ask for Union assistance.
- 1874The congress of the State of Mexico elevates Naucalpan to the category of villa, with the title of “Villa de Juárez”.
- 1879Siege of the British Residency in Kabul: British envoy Sir Louis Cavagnari and 72 men of the The Guides are massacred by Afghan troops while defending the British Residency in Kabul. Their heroism and loyalty became famous and revered throughout the British Empire.
- 1976Viking program: The American Viking 2 spacecraft lands at Utopia Planitia on Mars.
- 2004The Beslan school hostage crisis ends on its third day with the deaths of over 300 people, more than half of whom are children.
- 2014Heavy monsoon rains and flash floods leave over 200 people dead across India and Pakistan.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Prakash Mehra, Jon Favreau, Styles P, Nanette Newman, Shaura, Junsu, Victoria Wood, Rik Mayall, Klaudia Taev, Emily Procter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 3, 1983.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd September 1983 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 26, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1961. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by Eurythmics as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 3, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd September 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 3, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 246th day of 1983
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 36th Saturday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 114 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,766 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,589 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 466
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 12, 2015
- Age in dog years: 186 dog years old using a Standard Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: September 26, 1983 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1961 (-123)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by Eurythmics (September 3, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: III.IX.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1986 – Ashley Monroe, American singer-songwriter (Pistol Annies); September 11, 1916 – Ed Sabol, American film producer, co-founded NFL Films (d. 2015); June 6, 1960 – Lola Forner, Spanish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,100