Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 246th day of the year 2003. It was the 36th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,539 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,180 days or 5.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 12, 2035.
If a dog named Abraham - a Chinese Crested breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Abraham will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Abraham will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Peter Capell
- 1934Freddie King
- 1948Don Brewer
- 1964Thomas Mikal Ford
- 1972Natalia Estrada
- 1978Terje Bakken
- 1982Ayumi Fujimura
- 1984Paz de la Huerta
- 1988Hana Makhmalbaf
- 2002Bugoy Cariño
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1675Paul Dudley, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1751)
- 1882Johnny Douglas, English cricketer and boxer (d. 1930)
- 1910Kitty Carlisle, American actress and singer (d. 2007)
- 1912Peter Capell, German actor (d. 1986)
- 1921Marguerite Higgins, American journalist and author (d. 1966)
- 1923Mort Walker, American cartoonist
- 1926Uttam Kumar, Indian actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 1980)
- 1971Glen Housman, Australian swimmer
- 1983Valdas Vasylius, Lithuanian basketball player
- 1984Garrett Hedlund, American actor and singer
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Beverly’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 301San Marino, one of the smallest nations in the world and the world’s oldest republic still in existence, is founded by Saint Marinus.
- 673King Wamba of the Visigoths puts down a revolt by Hilderic, governor of Nîmes (France) and rival for the throne.
- 1260The Mamluks defeat the Mongols at the Battle of Ain Jalut in Palestine, marking their first decisive defeat and the point of maximum expansion of the Mongol Empire.
- 1802William Wordsworth composes the sonnet Composed upon Westminster Bridge, September 3, 1802.
- 1838Future abolitionist Frederick Douglass escapes from slavery.
- 1914French composer Albéric Magnard is killed defending his estate against invading German soldiers.
- 1939World War II: The United Kingdom and France begin a naval blockade of Germany that lasts until the end of the war. This also marks the beginning of the Battle of the Atlantic.
- 1987In a coup d'état in Burundi, President Jean-Baptiste Bagaza is deposed by Major Pierre Buyoya.
- 2001In Belfast, Protestant loyalists begin a picket of Holy Cross, a Catholic primary school for girls. For the next 11 weeks, riot police escort the schoolchildren and their parents through hundreds of protesters, some of whom hurl missiles and abuse. The protest sparks fierce rioting and grabs world headlines.
- 2014Heavy monsoon rains and flash floods leave over 200 people dead across India and Pakistan.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Morrison, Dory Previn, Jonathan Penner, Robert Greenwald, Haywood Nelson, Billy Davis, Jr., Betty Schade, Shawn Mullins, Jennie Garth, Betty Who.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 3, 2003.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd September 2003 is Aster for memory.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 6, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd September 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 3, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 246th day of 2003
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 36th Wednesday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 36 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,539 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,180 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 222
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 12, 2035
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Chinese Crested breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee (September 6, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: III.IX.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1947 – Pat Proft, American actor and screenwriter; September 10, 1954 – Clark Johnson, American actor, director, and producer; December 19, 1949 – Sebastian, Danish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,027