Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 2020 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 2020 was a Thursday and it was the 247th day of the year 2020. It was the 36th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2020 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 189 days left before your next birthday. You will be 1 year old when that day comes. There have been 176 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 59 days or 0.16 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 5 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 12, 2052.
If a dog named Morica - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 15 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Morica will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Morica will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1959Merritt Butrick
- 1964Nigel Rhodes
- 1973Jennifer Paige
- 1982Andrew McMahon
- 1983Christine Woods
- 1987Chris Fountain
- 1990Rita Volk
- 2002Bugoy Cariño
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1811John Humphrey Noyes, American activist, founded the Oneida Community (d. 1886)
- 1911Bernard Mammes, American cyclist and sergeant (d. 2000)
- 1914Dixy Lee Ray, American biologist and politician, 17th Governor of Washington (d. 1994)
- 1924Mary Grace Canfield, American actress (d. 2014)
- 1932Eileen Brennan, American actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1936Pilar Pallete, Peruvian-American actress
- 1938Caryl Churchill, English-Canadian playwright
- 1976Jevon Kearse, American football player
- 1976Vivek Oberoi, Indian actor
- 1985Kelvin Wilson, English footballer
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EIJYZALTUTFQ? Check your answers here: Word solver EIJYZALTUTFQ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 36 BCIn the Battle of Naulochus, Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa, admiral of Octavian, defeats Sextus Pompey, son of Pompey, thus ending Pompeian resistance to the Second Triumvirate.
- 1189Richard I of England (a.k.a. Richard “the Lionheart”) is crowned at Westminster.
- 1260The Mamluks defeat the Mongols at the Battle of Ain Jalut in Palestine, marking their first decisive defeat and the point of maximum expansion of the Mongol Empire.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Siege of Metz begins, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory on October 23.
- 1916World War I: Leefe Robinson destroys the German airship Schütte-Lanz SL 11 over Cuffley, north of London; the first German airship to be shot down on British soil.
- 1935Sir Malcolm Campbell reaches a speed of 304.331 miles per hour on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, becoming the first person to drive an automobile over 300 mph.
- 1944Holocaust: Diarist Anne Frank and her family are placed on the last transport train from the Westerbork transit camp to the Auschwitz concentration camp, arriving three days later.
- 1954The German U-boat U-505 begins its move from a specially constructed dock to its site at Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry.
- 1976Viking program: The American Viking 2 spacecraft lands at Utopia Planitia on Mars.
- 2015China’s Victory Day Parade is held in Beijing to celebrate the 70th Victory over Japan Day of the Second World War.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3, and 2020 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gwen Humble, Yukimi Nagano, Lauren Mayberry, Frank Stallone, Bill Berry, Kikko Matsuoka, Gregory Smith, Yen Santos, Ben Davidson, Skipp Sudduth.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 3, 2020.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd September 2020 is Aster for memory.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1325. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 3, 2020. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 247th day of 2020
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 36th Thursday of 2020
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 189 days
- Age on next birthday: 1 year old
- Days since birth: 176 days
- Days spent sleeping: 59 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.16 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 5
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 12, 2052
- Age in dog years: 15 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Roman numerals: III.IX.MMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1932 – Mark Russell, American comedian, singer, and pianist; January 31, 1951 – Dave Benton, Aruban-Estonian singer and drummer; August 22, 1966 – Brooke Dillman, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,806