Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of September 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 30, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 273rd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,982 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,327 days or 17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 642 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 8, 1998.
If a dog named Flora - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Flora will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Flora will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Renée Adorée
- 1912Kenny Baker
- 1931Angie Dickinson
- 1935Z. Z. Hill
- 1943Ian Ogilvy
- 1947Marc Bolan
- 1951John Lloyd
- 1964Robby Takac
- 1978Stark Sands
- 1979Vince Chong
View the complete list of September 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 30.
- 1714Étienne Bonnot de Condillac, French epistemologist and philosopher (d. 1780)
- 1765José María Morelos, Mexican priest and general (d. 1815)
- 1922Lamont Johnson, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2010)
- 1923Donald Swann, Welsh-English pianist and composer (Flanders and Swann) (d. 1994)
- 1934Anna Kashfi, Indian-American actress (d. 2015)
- 1946Héctor Lavoe, Puerto Rican-American singer-songwriter (d. 1993)
- 1953Hilton Dawson, English social worker and politician
- 1956Trevor Morgan, English footballer and manager
- 1969Mark Smith, English bodybuilder and actor
- 1984Keisha Buchanan, English singer-songwriter (Sugababes and Mutya Keisha Siobhan)
View the complete list of September 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto and his forces enter Tula territory in present-day western Arkansas, encountering fierce resistance.
- 1813Battle of Bárbula: Simón Bolívar defeats Santiago Bobadilla.
- 1888Jack the Ripper kills his third and fourth victims, Elizabeth Stride and Catherine Eddowes.
- 1931Start of “Die Voortrekkers” youth movement for Afrikaners in Bloemfontein, South Africa.
- 1943The United States Merchant Marine Academy (USMMA) at Kings Point, New York was dedicated by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1954The U.S. Navy submarine USS Nautilus is commissioned as the world’s first nuclear reactor powered vessel.
- 1965The Lockheed L-100, the civilian version of the C-130 Hercules, is introduced.
- 1968The Boeing 747 is rolled out and shown to the public for the first time at the Boeing Everett Factory.
- 1994Ongar railway station, the furthest London Underground from Central London, closes.
- 2004The AIM-54 Phoenix, the primary missile for the F-14 Tomcat, is retired from service. Almost two years later, the Tomcat is retired.
View the complete list of September 30 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 30 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ruta Gedmintas, Ohga Tanaka, Michael Cudlitz, Nick Nolte, Dave Madden, Richard LeParmentier, Rolly Teranishi, Ken Norton, Lauren Potter, Kanae Itō.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 30 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 30, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 9, 1943. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 7, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cherish by The Association as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 1, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1982 – Rain, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor; November 16, 1967 – Lisa Bonet, American actress; April 5, 1990 – Haruma Miura, Japanese actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,478