Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of September 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 5, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 248th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,188 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,090 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Gloria Holden
- 1907Layne Britton
- 1913Conny Stuart
- 1937William Devane
- 1940Raquel Welch
- 1964Kevin Saunderson
- 1966Terry Ellis
- 1969Amy Perez
- 1982Sondre Lerche
- 1993Gage Golightly
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 5.
- 1722Frederick Christian, Elector of Saxony (d. 1763)
- 1901Mario Scelba, Italian politician, 33rd Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1991)
- 1909Archie Jackson, Scottish-Australian cricketer (d. 1933)
- 1934Dennis Letts, American actor and educator (d. 2008)
- 1957Peter Winnen, Dutch cyclist
- 1964Ken Norman, American basketball player
- 1965Nick Talbot, English geneticist and academic
- 1970Gilbert Remulla, Filipino journalist and politician
- 1970Liam Lynch, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, puppeteer, and director
- 1991Zeki Yavru, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1666Great Fire of London ends: Ten thousand buildings including St Paul’s Cathedral are destroyed, but only six people are known to have died.
- 1698In an effort to Westernize his nobility, Tsar Peter I of Russia imposes a tax on beards for all men except the clergy and peasantry.
- 1793French Revolution: The French National Convention initiates the Reign of Terror.
- 1816Louis XVIII has to dissolve the Chambre introuvable (“Unobtainable Chamber”).
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: In New Hampshire, United States, the Treaty of Portsmouth, mediated by U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt, ends the war.
- 1921Roscoe “Fatty” Arbuckle party in San Francisco ends with the death of the young actress Virginia Rappe: One of the first scandals of the Hollywood community.
- 1969My Lai Massacre: U.S. Army Lieutenant William Calley is charged with six specifications of premeditated murder for the death of 109 Vietnamese civilians in My Lai.
- 1972Munich massacre: A Palestinian terrorist group called “Black September” attacks and takes hostage 11 Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympic Games. Two die in the attack and nine die the following day.
- 1990Sri Lankan Civil War: Sri Lankan Army soldiers slaughter 158 civilians.
- 2012An accidental explosion at a Turkish Army ammunition store in Afyon, western Turkey kills 25 soldiers and wounds four others.
View the complete list of historical events for September 5.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 5 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nathalie Baye, Rayvon Owen, Burning Spear, Barry Goldberg, Muriel Aked, Daniel Lanois, Jane Fonda, John Landis, Mason Jennings, Kim Poirier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 5 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 5, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1965 – Karyn White, American singer-songwriter; November 1, 1967 – Tina Arena, Australian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; October 19, 1940 – Michael Gambon, Irish-English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,150