Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of September 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 5, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 248th day of the year 1946. It was the 36th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,462 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,821 days or 24.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 896 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 14, 1978.
If a dog named Juda - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Juda will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Juda will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Layne Britton
- 1912Frank Thomas
- 1918Buddy Williams
- 1942Werner Herzog
- 1945Al Stewart
- 1956Roine Stolt
- 1970Kim Hye-soo
- 1973Alexandra Kerry
- 1993Gage Golightly
- 1995Tehilla Blad
View the complete list of September 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 5.
- 1775Juan Martín Díez, Spanish general (d. 1825)
- 1925Justin Kaplan, American author (d. 2014)
- 1934Dennis Letts, American actor and educator (d. 2008)
- 1947Mel Collins, Manx saxophonist and flute player (Kokomo)
- 1960Dayo Wong, Hong Kong comedian and actor
- 1963Jeff Brantley, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1964Kevin Saunderson, American DJ and producer (Inner City)
- 1968Serhiy Kovalets, Ukrainian footballer and manager
- 1977Nazr Mohammed, American basketball player
- 1981Nina Eichinger, German actress
View the complete list of September 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781Battle of the Chesapeake in the American Revolutionary War: The British Navy is repelled by the French Navy, contributing to the British surrender at Yorktown.
- 1877American Indian Wars: Oglala Sioux chief Crazy Horse is bayoneted by a United States soldier after resisting confinement in a guardhouse at Fort Robinson in Nebraska.
- 1906The first legal forward pass in American football is thrown by Bradbury Robinson of St. Louis University to teammate Jack Schneider in a 22–0 victory over Carroll College (Wisconsin).
- 1918The original publication of the Cheka decree, “On Red Terror”.
- 1927The first Oswald the Lucky Rabbit cartoon, Trolley Troubles, produced by Walt Disney, is released by Universal Pictures.
- 1932The French Upper Volta is broken apart between Ivory Coast, French Sudan, and Niger.
- 1960Muhammad Ali (then Cassius Clay) wins the gold medal in the light heavyweight boxing competition at the Olympic Games in Rome.
- 1978Camp David Accords: Menachem Begin and Anwar Sadat begin peace discussions at Camp David, Maryland.
- 1990Sri Lankan Civil War: Sri Lankan Army soldiers slaughter 158 civilians.
- 1996Hurricane Fran makes landfall near Cape Fear, North Carolina as a Category 3 storm with 115 mph sustained winds. Fran caused over $3 billion in damage and killed 27 people.
View the complete list of September 5 historical events.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 5, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Omara Portuondo, Chloe Bennet, Yumiko Cheng, Jack McBrayer, Shigeaki Kato, Hugh Mitchell, Alice Dellal, Philip Casnoff, Sam Seder, Catalina Saavedra.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 5 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 5, 1946.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th September 1946 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 14, 1946. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 9, 1932. Your incompatibility score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 5, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 248th day of 1946
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 36th Thursday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 201 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,462 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,821 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 896
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 14, 1978
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 14, 1946 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 9, 1932 (-133)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1973 – Paul Methric, American rapper and producer (Twiztid, Dark Lotus, and Psychopathic Rydas); April 16, 1980 – Juliette Marquis, Ukrainian actress, model, and ballerina; July 23, 1957 – Theo van Gogh, Dutch actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,738