Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of September 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 5, 1947 was a Friday and it was the 248th day of the year 1947. It was the 36th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 342 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,052 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,017 days or 24.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 916 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 14, 1979.
If a dog named Katara - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 316 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Katara will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Katara will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Carol Lawrence
- 1934Dennis Letts
- 1939George Lazenby
- 1946Loudon Wainwright III
- 1956Roine Stolt
- 1964Kevin Saunderson
- 1966Achero Mañas
- 1968Brad Wilk
- 1970Kim Hye-soo
- 1978Yu Nan
View the complete list of September 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 5.
- 1908Joaquín Nin-Culmell, German-American pianist and composer (d. 2004)
- 1912John Cage, American composer and theorist (d. 1992)
- 1934Dennis Letts, American actor and educator (d. 2008)
- 1936Knuts Skujenieks, Latvian poet, journalist, and translator
- 1939George Tremlett, English journalist, author, and politician
- 1945Al Stewart, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1967Jane Sixsmith, English field hockey player
- 1977Nazr Mohammed, American basketball player
- 1988Denni Avdić, Swedish footballer
- 1989Elena Delle Donne, American basketball player
View the complete list of September 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BFKODAMCE? Check your answers here: Words with these letters BFKODAMCE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864François Achille Bazaine becomes Marshal of France.
- 1887A fire at Theatre Royal in Exeter, England kills 186.
- 1921Roscoe “Fatty” Arbuckle party in San Francisco ends with the death of the young actress Virginia Rappe: One of the first scandals of the Hollywood community.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Llanes falls to the Nationalists following a one-day siege.
- 1945Iva Toguri D'Aquino, a Japanese American suspected of being wartime radio propagandist Tokyo Rose, is arrested in Yokohama.
- 1948In France, Robert Schuman becomes President of the Council while being Foreign minister, As such, he is the negotiator of the major treaties of the end of World War II.
- 1957Cuban Revolution: Fulgencio Batista bombs the revolt in Cienfuegos.
- 1980The Gotthard Road Tunnel opens in Switzerland as the world’s longest highway tunnel at 10.14 miles stretching from Göschenen to Airolo.
- 1990Sri Lankan Civil War: Sri Lankan Army soldiers slaughter 158 civilians.
- 2012An accidental explosion at a Turkish Army ammunition store in Afyon, western Turkey kills 25 soldiers and wounds four others.
View the complete list of September 5 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 5, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melinda Clarke, Virginia Mayo, L. M. Kit Carson, Jorge Negrete, Jack Kenny, Gretchen Franklin, Jo Anne Worley, Yvan Attal, Rachel McAdams, Keith Hampshire.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 5 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 5, 1947.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th September 1947 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 30, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 18, 1947. Your score is -108. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 5, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 248th day of 1947
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 36th Friday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 342 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,052 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,017 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 916
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 14, 1979
- Age in dog years: 316 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: August 30, 1964 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 18, 1947 (-108)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: V.IX.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1944 – Agnes Baltsa, Greek soprano and actress; May 12, 1958 – Eric Singer, American drummer and songwriter (Kiss, Avantasia, Badlands, and Eric Singer Project); December 21, 1955 – Jane Kaczmarek, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,921