Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of September 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 5, 1964 was a Saturday and it was the 249th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,317 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 654 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Morris Carnovsky
- 1937Dick Clement
- 1937William Devane
- 1940Raquel Welch
- 1942Werner Herzog
- 1962Peter Wingfield
- 1963Kristian Alfonso
- 1965Chris Gore
- 1990Ami Kikuchi
- 1991Skandar Keynes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 5.
- 1917Pedro E. Guerrero, American photographer (d. 2012)
- 1945Al Stewart, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1965Chris Gore, American actor, producer, screenwriter, and critic, co-founded Film Threat
- 1967India Hicks, English model
- 1967Jane Sixsmith, English field hockey player
- 1977Joseba Etxeberria, Spanish footballer
- 1979George O'Callaghan, Irish footballer
- 1987Silvestre Rasuk, American actor
- 1990Kim Yuna, South Korean figure skater
- 1995Caroline Sunshine, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697War of the Grand Alliance : A French warship commanded by Captain Pierre Le Moyne d'Iberville defeated an English squadron at the Battle of Hudson’s Bay.
- 1774First Continental Congress assembles in Philadelphia.
- 1862James Glaisher, pioneering meteorologist and Henry Tracey Coxwell break world record for altitude whilst collecting data in their balloon.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: In New Hampshire, United States, the Treaty of Portsmouth, mediated by U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt, ends the war.
- 1906The first legal forward pass in American football is thrown by Bradbury Robinson of St. Louis University to teammate Jack Schneider in a 22–0 victory over Carroll College (Wisconsin).
- 1915The pacifist Zimmerwald Conference begins.
- 1918The original publication of the Cheka decree, “On Red Terror”.
- 1977Hanns Martin Schleyer is kidnapped in Cologne, West Germany by the Red Army Faction and is later murdered.
- 1977Voyager program: Voyager 1 is launched after a brief delay.
- 2012An accidental explosion at a Turkish Army ammunition store in Afyon, western Turkey kills 25 soldiers and wounds four others.
View the complete list of historical events for September 5.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 5 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Małgorzata Braunek, Terry Rossio, Griffin Dunne, Lin Chi-ling, Bettina Cirone, Jim Meskimen, Marion Cotillard, Leslie Parrish, Caitlin Clarke, Kay Medford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 5 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 5, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The House of the Rising Sun by The Animals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 5, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1955 – Kike Elomaa, Finnish bodybuilder, singer, and politician; March 14, 1985 – Idaira, Spanish singer; August 3, 1950 – Jo Marie Payton, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049