Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of September 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 6, 1943 was a Monday and it was the 249th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,985 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 914 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Clara Kimball Young
- 1920Elvira Pagã
- 1932Bernie Winters
- 1963Mark Chesnutt
- 1971Leila K
- 1974Sarah Danielle Madison
- 1981Yumiko Cheng
- 1988Max George
- 1995John Manalo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 6.
- 1666Ivan V of Russia (d. 1696)
- 1926Jack English Hightower, American lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1932Colin McColl, English intelligence officer
- 1939Brigid Berlin, American actress, painter, and photographer
- 1952Vladimir Kazachyonok, Russian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1955Raymond Benson, American author and playwright
- 1958Buster Bloodvessel, English singer-songwriter (Bad Manners)
- 1962Kevin Willis, American basketball player and fashion designer
- 1972Anika Noni Rose, American actress and singer
- 1980Helen Reeves, English canoe racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781The Battle of Groton Heights takes place, resulting in a British victory.
- 1847Henry David Thoreau leaves Walden Pond and moves in with Ralph Waldo Emerson and his family in Concord, Massachusetts.
- 1940King Carol II of Romania abdicates and is succeeded by his son Michael.
- 1944World War II: The city of Ypres, Belgium is liberated by Allied forces.
- 1963The Centre for International Industrial Property Studies (CEIPI) is founded.
- 1968Swaziland becomes independent.
- 1970Two passenger jets bound from Europe to New York are simultaneously hijacked by Palestinian terrorist members of the PFLP and taken to Dawson’s Field in Jordan.
- 1972Munich massacre: Nine Israel athletes taken hostage at the Munich Olympic Games by the Palestinian “Black September” terrorist group die (as did a German policeman) at the hands of the kidnappers during a failed rescue attempt. Two other Israeli athletes were slain in the initial attack the previous day.
- 1976Cold War: Soviet Air Force pilot Lieutenant Viktor Belenko lands a Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 jet fighter at Hakodate on the island of Hokkaidō in Japan and requests political asylum in the United States; his request is granted.
- 1995Cal Ripken, Jr. of the Baltimore Orioles plays in his 2,131st consecutive game, breaking a record that had stood for 56 years.
View the complete list of historical events for September 6.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 6 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Quincy Jones III, Jeff East, Marg Helgenberger, Kimiko Ikegami, Joe Pichler, Darren Espanto, Claude Laydu, Gloria Lasso, Eric Bogle, Alice Gerrard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 6 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 6, 1943.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1944 – Sondra Locke, American actress, singer, and director; January 1, 1943 – Don Novello, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 22, 1958 – Andrea Bocelli, Italian singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,050