Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of September 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 6, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 249th day of the year 1979. It was the 36th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,444 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,815 days or 13.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 490 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 15, 2011.
If a dog named Tomi - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tomi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tomi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891John Charles Thomas
- 1920Elvira Pagã
- 1942Carol Wayne
- 1947Jane Curtin
- 1964Rosie Perez
- 1969CeCe Peniston
- 1971Dolores O'Riordan
- 1972Dylan Bruno
- 1976Rodrigo Amarante
- 1989Kim So-eun
View the complete list of September 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 6.
- 1829Maria Zakrzewska, German-American physician (d. 1902)
- 1923Peter II of Yugoslavia (d. 1970)
- 1926Jack English Hightower, American lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1932Hiroyuki Iwaki, Japanese drummer and conductor (d. 2006)
- 1949Iris Robinson, Northern Irish politician
- 1952Buddy Miller, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Band of Joy)
- 1954Carly Fiorina, American businesswoman and politician
- 1969Macy Gray, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1971Leila K, Swedish rapper
- 1978Cisco Adler, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Whitestarr)
View the complete list of September 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863American Civil War: Confederate forces evacuate Battery Wagner and Morris Island in South Carolina.
- 1870Louisa Ann Swain of Laramie, Wyoming becomes the first woman in the United States to cast a vote legally after 1807.
- 1916The first self-service grocery store, Piggly Wiggly, was opened in Memphis, Tennessee, by Clarence Saunders.
- 1939World War II: At the Battle of Barking Creek, Britain suffers its first fighter pilot casualty of the Second World War as a result of friendly fire.
- 1943The Monterrey Institute of Technology, one of the largest and most influential private universities in Latin America, is founded in Monterrey, Mexico.
- 1946United States Secretary of State James F. Byrnes announces that the U.S. will follow a policy of economic reconstruction in postwar Germany.
- 1952A prototype aircraft crashes at the Farnborough Airshow in Hampshire, England, killing 29 spectators and the two on board.
- 1976Cold War: Soviet Air Force pilot Lieutenant Viktor Belenko lands a Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 jet fighter at Hakodate on the island of Hokkaidō in Japan and requests political asylum in the United States; his request is granted.
- 1983The Soviet Union admits to shooting down Korean Air Lines Flight 007, stating that the pilots did not know it was a civilian aircraft when it violated Soviet airspace.
- 2009The ro-ro ferry SuperFerry 9 sinks off the Zamboanga Peninsula in the Philippines with 971 persons aboard; all but ten are rescued.
View the complete list of September 6 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 6, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kirsty-Leigh Porter, Robert Pine, Duncan Regehr, Alexis Thorpe, Keith Urban, John Logan, Fred Karno, Efren Ramirez, Omar Rodríguez-López, Nancy Honeytree.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 6 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 6, 1979.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th September 1979 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 3, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +188. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -256. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sharona by The Knack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 8, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 6th September 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 6, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 249th day of 1979
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 36th Thursday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,444 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,815 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 490
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 15, 2011
- Age in dog years: 195 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: July 3, 1952 (+188)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-256)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: My Sharona by The Knack (September 8, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1963 – Norm Macdonald, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter; April 9, 1969 – April Boy Regino, Filipino singer-songwriter; July 25, 1971 – Miriam Shor, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,117