Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of September 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 6, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 249th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,191 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 447 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Max Schreck
- 1925Birgitte Federspiel
- 1942Carol Wayne
- 1965Terry Bickers
- 1976Hyun Young
- 1978Cisco Adler
- 1985Shin Nagahama
- 1988Jed Montero
- 1989Kim So-eun
- 1994Theo Trebs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 6.
- 1800Catharine Beecher, American educator and activist (d. 1878)
- 1944Donna Haraway, American author, academic, and activist
- 1947Jane Curtin, American actress and singer
- 1961Scott Travis, American drummer (Judas Priest, Racer X, and Animetal USA)
- 1965Van Tiffin, American football player
- 1967Kalli Kalde, Estonian painter and illustrator
- 1969Michellie Jones, Australian-American triathlete
- 1971Devang Gandhi, Indian cricketer
- 1971Dolores O'Riordan, Irish singer-songwriter (The Cranberries and Jetlag)
- 1972Anika Noni Rose, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCAccording to the proleptic Julian calendar the current era in the Maya Long Count Calendar started. (Non-standard interpretation).
- 1492Christopher Columbus sails from La Gomera in the Canary Islands, his final port of call before crossing the Atlantic Ocean for the first time.
- 1522The Victoria, the only surviving ship of Ferdinand Magellan’s expedition, returns to Sanlúcar de Barrameda in Spain, becoming the first ship to circumnavigate the world.
- 1781The Battle of Groton Heights takes place, resulting in a British victory.
- 1847Henry David Thoreau leaves Walden Pond and moves in with Ralph Waldo Emerson and his family in Concord, Massachusetts.
- 1939World War II: South Africa declares war on Nazi Germany.
- 1963The Centre for International Industrial Property Studies (CEIPI) is founded.
- 1972Munich massacre: Nine Israel athletes taken hostage at the Munich Olympic Games by the Palestinian “Black September” terrorist group die (as did a German policeman) at the hands of the kidnappers during a failed rescue attempt. Two other Israeli athletes were slain in the initial attack the previous day.
- 1997The Funeral of Diana, Princess of Wales takes place in London. Well over a million people lined the streets and 2.5 billion watched around the world on television.
- 2009The ro-ro ferry SuperFerry 9 sinks off the Zamboanga Peninsula in the Philippines with 971 persons aboard; all but ten are rescued.
View the complete list of historical events for September 6.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 6 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Curtis Williams, Edward Buzzell, Bernard Barrow, Pimp C, Marjorie Lord, David Lambert, Tara Lynne Barr, Alex Meraz, Bo Goldman, Haru.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 6 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 6, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 12, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1960 – Jonathan Ross, English actor and talk show host; September 18, 1955 – Bob Papenbrook, American voice actor (d. 2006); May 13, 1987 – Matt Doyle, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,178