Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of September 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 7, 1948 was a Tuesday and it was the 251st day of the year 1948. It was the 36th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,735 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,578 days or 23.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 872 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 16, 1980.
If a dog named Bruder - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 335 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bruder will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bruder will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Albert Bassermann
- 1917Ewen Solon
- 1924Bridie Gallagher
- 1948Susan Blakely
- 1953Marc Hunter
- 1954Corbin Bernsen
- 1985Neri Naig
- 1988Paul Iacono
View the complete list of September 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 7.
- 1862Edgar Speyer, American-English financier and philanthropist (d. 1932)
- 1892Oscar O'Brien, Canadian priest, pianist, and composer (d. 1958)
- 1908Michael E. DeBakey, American surgeon and educator (d. 2008)
- 1923Louise Suggs, American golfer, co-founded LPGA (d. 2015)
- 1925Bhanumathi Ramakrishna, Indian actress, singer, director, and producer (d. 2005)
- 1948Erik Moll, American-Norwegian singer-songwriter (Hole In The Wall)
- 1951Mammootty, Indian actor and producer
- 1962Hasan Vezir, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1964Andy Hug, Swiss martial artist and kick-boxer (d. 2000)
- 1975Harold Wallace, Costa Rican footballer and manager
View the complete list of September 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 878Louis the Stammerer was crowned as King of West Francia by Pope John VIII.
- 1571Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk, is arrested for his role in the Ridolfi plot to assassinate Queen Elizabeth I of England and replace her with Mary, Queen of Scots.
- 1764Election of Stanisław August Poniatowski as the last ruler of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1818Carl III of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Norway, in Trondheim.
- 1895The first game of what would become known as rugby league football is played, in England, starting the 1895–96 Northern Rugby Football Union season.
- 1920Two newly purchased Savoia flying boats crash in the Swiss Alps en route to Finland where they would serve with the Finnish Air Force, killing both crews.
- 1921The Legion of Mary, the largest apostolic organization of lay people in the Catholic Church, is founded in Dublin, Ireland.
- 1977The 300-metre-tall CKVR-DT transmission tower in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, is hit by a light aircraft in a fog, causing it to collapse. All aboard the aircraft are killed.
- 1978While walking across Waterloo Bridge in London, Bulgarian dissident Georgi Markov is assassinated by Bulgarian secret police agent Francesco Giullino by means of a ricin pellet fired from a specially-designed umbrella.
- 2008The US Government takes control of the two largest mortgage financing companies in the US, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
View the complete list of September 7 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 7, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ral Donner, Fereydoun Farrokhzad, Roberto Orci, Paul Leyden, Laurence Overmire, Milena Dravić, Jane Turner, Peter Tosh, Nazan Öncel, Kyoko Yoshine.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 7 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 7, 1948.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th September 1948 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 30, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1325. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 7, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1948
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 36th Tuesday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 197 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,735 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,578 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 872
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 16, 1980
- Age in dog years: 335 dog years old using a Border Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 30, 1941 (-107)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1955 – Hideki Saijo, Japanese singer; July 17, 1968 – Andre Royo, American actor and producer; September 22, 1988 – Bethany Dillon, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,768