Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of September 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 7, 1953 was a Monday and it was the 250th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,333 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 790 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Cüneyt Arkın
- 1949Gloria Gaynor
- 1951Chrissie Hynde
- 1954Michael Emerson
- 1956Michael Feinstein
- 1960Phillip Rhee
- 1969Angie Everhart
- 1994Kento Yamazaki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 7.
- 1795John William Polidori, English physician and author (d. 1821)
- 1801Hortense Allart, Italian-French author (d. 1879)
- 1801Sarel Cilliers, South African preacher and activist (d.1871)
- 1877Mike O'Neill, Irish-American baseball player and manager (d. 1959)
- 1921Peter A. Peyser, American soldier and politician (d. 2014)
- 1954Corbin Bernsen, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1964Helir-Valdor Seeder, Estonian politician
- 1969Rudy Galindo, American figure skater
- 1985Rafinha, Brazilian footballer
- 1988Alex Harvey, Canadian skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1228Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II landed in Acre, Palestine and started the Sixth Crusade, which resulted in a peaceful restitution of the Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1695Henry Every perpetrates one of the most profitable pirate raids in history with the capture of the Grand Mughal ship Ganj-i-Sawai. In response, Emperor Aurangzeb threatens to end all English trading in India.
- 1706War of the Spanish Succession: Siege of Turin ends, leading to the withdrawal of French forces from North Italy.
- 1893The Genoa Cricket & Athletic Club, to become one of the oldest Italian football clubs, is established by British expats.
- 1916US federal employees win the right to Workers’ compensation by Federal Employers Liability Act (39 Stat. 742; 5 U.S.C. 751)
- 1921The Legion of Mary, the largest apostolic organization of lay people in the Catholic Church, is founded in Dublin, Ireland.
- 1936The last thylacine, a carnivorous marsupial named Benjamin, dies alone in its cage at the Hobart Zoo in Tasmania.
- 1945Japanese forces on Wake Island, which they had held since December of 1941, surrender to U.S. Marines.
- 1953Garfield Todd becomes Prime Minister of Southern Rhodesia.
- 1979The Chrysler Corporation asks the United States government for US$1.5 billion to avoid bankruptcy.
View the complete list of historical events for September 7.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 7 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kailash Kher, Bill Monroe, Willie D, Mitsuo Iwata, John Marshall Jones, Ethan Coen, Dick Clement, Sam Katzman, Yui Aragaki, Ryutaro Morimoto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 7 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 7, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1978 – Countess Vaughn, American actress and singer; February 22, 1950 – Genesis P-Orridge, English singer-songwriter (Psychic TV, Thee Majesty, Pigface, and Splinter Test); December 5, 1938 – JJ Cale, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Leathercoated Minds) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,038