Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of September 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 7, 1974 was a Saturday and it was the 250th day of the year 1974. It was the 36th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,270 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,423 days or 14.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 551 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 16, 2006.
If a dog named Maggie Moo - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maggie Moo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Maggie Moo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Anthony Quayle
- 1914Lída Baarová
- 1946Suzyn Waldman
- 1954Michael Emerson
- 1966Chris Barfoot
- 1974Hiroki Takahashi
- 1985Neri Naig
- 1987Evan Rachel Wood
- 1999Cameron Ocasio
View the complete list of September 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 7.
- 1815John McDouall Stuart, Scottish explorer and surveyor (d. 1866)
- 1855William Friese-Greene, English photographer, director, and cinematographer (d. 1921)
- 1915Pedro Reginaldo Lira, Argentinian bishop (d. 2012)
- 1924Leonard Rosenman, American composer and conductor (d. 2008)
- 1951Mark Isham, American trumpet player and composer
- 1960Andrew Voss, Australian sportscaster and author
- 1962Hasan Vezir, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1962Jennifer Egan, American author
- 1968Lucy Robinson, English actress
- 1991Amar Garibović, Serbian skier (d. 2010)
View the complete list of September 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70A Roman army under Titus occupies and plunders Jerusalem.
- 1860Italian unification: Giuseppe Garibaldi enters Naples.
- 1906Alberto Santos-Dumont flies his 14-bis aircraft at Bagatelle, France for the first time successfully.
- 1945Japanese forces on Wake Island, which they had held since December of 1941, surrender to U.S. Marines.
- 1970Bill Shoemaker sets record for most lifetime wins as a jockey (passing Johnny Longden).
- 1977The 300-metre-tall CKVR-DT transmission tower in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, is hit by a light aircraft in a fog, causing it to collapse. All aboard the aircraft are killed.
- 1977The Torrijos–Carter Treaties between Panama and the United States on the status of the Panama Canal are signed. The United States agrees to transfer control of the canal to Panama at the end of the 20th century.
- 1999A 5.9 magnitude earthquake rocks Athens, rupturing a previously unknown fault, killing 143, injuring more than 500, and leaving 50,000 people homeless.
- 2004Hurricane Ivan, a Category 5 hurricane hits Grenada, killing 39 and damaging 90% of its buildings.
- 2010A Chinese fishing trawler collided with two Japanese Coast Guard patrol boats in disputed waters near the Senkaku Islands. The collisions occurred around 10am, after the Japanese Coast Guard ordered the trawler to leave the area. After the collisions, Japanese sailors boarded the Chinese vessel and arrested the captain, Zhan Qixiong.
View the complete list of September 7 historical events.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 7, and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victor Salva, Denis Héroux, Monique Brumby, Gisela Valcárcel, Tom Burke, Jason Segel, Walt Disney, Kay E. Kuter, Estelle Asmodelle, Miguel Bosé.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 7 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 7, 1974.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th September 1974 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 16, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 17, 1986. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,016,608,813. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (You’re) Having My Baby by Paul Anka and Odia Coates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 7, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,673,775 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1974. The estimated number of babies born on 7th September 1974 is 333,353. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,112 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,583 times in the year 1974. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 7, 1974. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 250th day of 1974
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 36th Saturday of 1974
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,270 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,423 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 551
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 16, 2006
- Age in dog years: 196 dog years old using a Peekapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 16, 1971 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 17, 1986 (-130)
- 1974 world population: 4,016,608,813
- Number one song: (You’re) Having My Baby by Paul Anka and Odia Coates (September 7, 1974)
- Babies born in 1974: 121,673,775
- Babies born in 1974 every day: 333,353
- Babies born in 1974 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,112 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,583 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1974 – Eric Kripke, American director, producer, and screenwriter; August 12, 1980 – Dominique Swain, American actress; October 1, 1930 – Richard Harris, Irish actor, singer, and producer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,059