Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of September 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 7, 1987 was a Monday and it was the 250th day of the year 1987. It was the 36th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,863 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,954 days or 10.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 402 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 16, 2019.
If a dog named Lilly Flores - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lilly Flores will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lilly Flores will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Elia Kazan
- 1930Maureen Toal
- 1936Buddy Holly
- 1966Chris Barfoot
- 1970Tom Everett Scott
- 1976Oliver Hudson
- 1982Ryoko Shiraishi
- 1985Neri Naig
View the complete list of September 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 7.
- 1898Mamie Rearden, American super-centenarian (d. 2013)
- 1908Max Kaminsky, American trumpet player and bandleader (Original Dixieland Jass Band) (d. 1994)
- 1920Al Caiola, American guitarist and composer
- 1923Peter Lawford, English-American actor and singer (d. 1984)
- 1936Brian Hart, English race car driver and engineer, founded Brian Hart Ltd. (d. 2014)
- 1939Latimore, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1945Curtis Price, American musicologist and academic
- 1966Gunda Niemann-Stirnemann, German speed skater
- 1973Shannon Elizabeth, American model and actress
- 1988Paul Iacono, American actor
View the complete list of September 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jodi’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk, is arrested for his role in the Ridolfi plot to assassinate Queen Elizabeth I of England and replace her with Mary, Queen of Scots.
- 1812French invasion of Russia: The Battle of Borodino, the bloodiest battle of the Napoleonic Wars, was fought near Moscow and resulted in a French victory.
- 1822Dom Pedro I declares Brazil independent from Portugal on the shores of the Ipiranga Brook in São Paulo.
- 1907Cunard Line’s RMS Lusitania sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1916US federal employees win the right to Workers’ compensation by Federal Employers Liability Act (39 Stat. 742; 5 U.S.C. 751)
- 1922In Aydın, Turkey, independence of Aydın, from Greek occupation.
- 1936The last thylacine, a carnivorous marsupial named Benjamin, dies alone in its cage at the Hobart Zoo in Tasmania.
- 1945Japanese forces on Wake Island, which they had held since December of 1941, surrender to U.S. Marines.
- 1963The Pro Football Hall of Fame opens in Canton, Ohio with 17 charter members.
- 2012Canada officially cuts diplomatic ties with Iran by closing its embassy in Tehran and ordered the expulsion of Iranian diplomats from Ottawa, over support for Syria, nuclear plans and alleged rights abuses.
View the complete list of September 7 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 7, and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Brydon, Jill St. John, Carol Dempster, Lili Elbe, Eric Bana, Nanette Workman, Joe Lipari, Theodore Bikel, Louis Quilico, Toby Keith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 7 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 7, 1987.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th September 1987 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +196. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 26, 1973. Your score is -227. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,027,200,492. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was La Bamba by Los Lobos as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 12, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,691,278 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1987. The estimated number of babies born on 7th September 1987 is 379,976. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 55,991 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 63,647 times in the year 1987. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 7, 1987. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 250th day of 1987
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 36th Monday of 1987
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 191 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,863 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,954 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 402
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 16, 2019
- Age in dog years: 148 dog years old using a Maltese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1994 (+196)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 26, 1973 (-227)
- 1987 world population: 5,027,200,492
- Number one song: La Bamba by Los Lobos (September 12, 1987)
- Babies born in 1987: 138,691,278
- Babies born in 1987 every day: 379,976
- Babies born in 1987 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 55,991 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 63,647 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.IX.MCMLXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1909 – Wolfgang Reitherman, German-American animator, director, and producer (d. 1985); January 12, 1957 – John Lasseter, American animator, director, and producer; March 19, 1939 – Joe Kapp, American football player, coach, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,107