Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of September 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 7, 2008 was a Sunday and it was the 251st day of the year 2008. It was the 36th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,710 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,570 days or 4.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 160 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 16, 2040.
If a dog named Randal - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Randal will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Randal will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
- 1909Elia Kazan
- 1925Bhanumathi Ramakrishna
- 1926Samuel Goldwyn, Jr.
- 1940Dario Argento
- 1954Corbin Bernsen
- 1969Diane Farr
- 1973Shannon Elizabeth
- 1987Evan Rachel Wood
- 1992Suzuka Morita
View the complete list of September 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 7.
- 1810Hermann Heinrich Gossen, Prussian economist and academic (d. 1858)
- 1851Edward Asahel Birge, American zoologist and academic (d. 1950)
- 1908Michael E. DeBakey, American surgeon and educator (d. 2008)
- 1948Erik Moll, American-Norwegian singer-songwriter (Hole In The Wall)
- 1955Heino Puuste, Estonian javelin thrower and coach
- 1966Chris Barfoot, English actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Jason Isringhausen, American baseball player and coach
- 1979Kozue Yoshizumi, Japanese voice actress
- 1980Gabriel Milito, Argentinian footballer
- 1987Tommy Elphick, English footballer
View the complete list of September 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hudson’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1228Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II landed in Acre, Palestine and started the Sixth Crusade, which resulted in a peaceful restitution of the Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1652Around 15,000 Han farmers and militia rebel against Dutch rule on Taiwan.
- 1895The first game of what would become known as rugby league football is played, in England, starting the 1895–96 Northern Rugby Football Union season.
- 1911French poet Guillaume Apollinaire is arrested and put in jail on suspicion of stealing the Mona Lisa from the Louvre museum.
- 1921The Legion of Mary, the largest apostolic organization of lay people in the Catholic Church, is founded in Dublin, Ireland.
- 1922In Aydın, Turkey, independence of Aydın, from Greek occupation.
- 1927The first fully electronic television system is achieved by Philo Farnsworth.
- 1943A fire at the Gulf Hotel in Houston, kills 55 people.
- 1953Nikita Khrushchev is elected first secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 2004Hurricane Ivan, a Category 5 hurricane hits Grenada, killing 39 and damaging 90% of its buildings.
View the complete list of September 7 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 7, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roark Critchlow, Luis Fonsi, Tate Donovan, Ashley Jensen, Rossa, Harold Sylvester, Kate Mulgrew, Laura Ponte, Thomas Bangalter, Rex Harrison.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 7 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 7, 2008.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th September 2008 is Aster for memory.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Whatever You Like by T.I. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1625. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 7th September 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 7, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 2008
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 36th Sunday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 38 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,710 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,570 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 160
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 16, 2040
- Age in dog years: 74 dog years old using a Canaan Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Whatever You Like by T.I. (September 13, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.IX.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1970 – Ryu Seung-ryong, South Korean actor; April 16, 1979 – Sean Costello, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2008); March 9, 1938 – Lill-Babs, Swedish singer and actress.
Word count: 1,975